How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 52

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.09.05 09:56

3 Easy Triangle Patterns Every Forex Trader Should Know - Descending Triangle

The last triangle pattern is the descending triangle pattern. The descending triangle is characterized by an area of strong support intersecting a downward sloping trend line. When chartist see this pattern as part of a larger downtrend, they look for a continuation of the downtrend. A close break and close below the area of support would be a confirmation of this pattern signaling traders to enter short with a stop above the top of the pattern.

Press review

newdigital, 2014.01.06 18:38

What is the Pip Cost for Gold and Silver?

1. Gold: Symbol XAU/USD
    The pip cost for 1 ounce of Gold (minimum trade size) is $0.01 per pip.
  2. Silver: Symbol XAG/USD
    The pip cost for 50 ounces of Silver (minimum trade size) is $0.50 per pip

Indicators: MaksiGen_Channels

newdigital, 2014.03.06 13:27

MaksiGen trading system 

================================

MTF systems 

================================

One-Week Freeze of Earned Funds Enabled

MetaQuotes, 2015.04.14 08:57

One-Week Freeze of Earned Funds Enabled

The paid services of MQL5.community are becoming increasingly popular. Unfortunately, honest developers and traders are not the only ones attracted by them. We have to deal with a growing number of fraudsters trying to use our website for money laundering and other dubious financial transactions.

Therefore, we have to introduce a protective measure to prevent illegal operations. From now on, all funds earned in Market and Freelance will be blocked on accounts for one-week verification. That will give us time to examine suspicious transactions and take prompt action.

This procedure will not cause any inconvenience to honest users of MQL5.community services. Please keep this news in mind before contacting the Service Desk regarding the inability to withdraw the funds.

How to Start with Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.01.23 07:34

Concerning signals ... I see some members asked about how to unsubscribe from the signals. I subscribed to some free signal 3 days ago (with no problem so far). Just some information/topics about the signals which I collected about signals:

newdigital, 2013.01.24 15:11

I subscribed to the signals on Monday and got some good results:

There is some theory - we can subscribe to one signal and if we get the profit on this day so we can unsubscribe, and subscribe to the other signal to get profit on same day, unsubscribe and subscribe to 3rd signal ... do you know what is most important with this situation? All signals should be new ones (new signals ready to subscribe immediately after testing period). Some people are using this theory to trade by EAs for example. I mean: this is old theory and it works. 

And one advice about the signals. Some providers are keeping the trades to be open for one day and more. So, it may be good to ask them about their signals on the forum. Of course, as I see - there are some famous well-known providers making signals for now but there are some unknown ones too. And it may be really good if signal providers will reply on the question directly on the forum. Next time, when I want to subscribe to the signal - I will open the topic on the forum and will ask signal providers to reply on my questions about open orders and so on. It will save a lot of time for me and will help me to make a correct decision about ther signals to be subscribed. Just an advice.

newdigital, 2014.01.14 15:05

How to Post a Product in the Market

The Market service offers unique opportunities for developers of analytical systems and trading robots - now your programs go directly to traders' terminals and are available to all MetaTrader 5 users. This means that with the status of the Seller, you can access the large market of potential customers, and the simple technology will help your MQL5 program become a mass product.

A program can be purchased only from the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal. Each MQL5 program is strictly linked to a computer and must undergo activation. For example, when buying a trading robot, its special copy is generated, which will work only on the associated computer. Even having this file, an intruder cannot run the program on another computer. This solution helps to protect the interests of developers and their customers.

Gold is Reaching at 1270

newdigital, 2013.07.01 21:04

How can we know: correction, or bullish etc (in case of using indicator for example)?

well ... let's take AbsoluteStrength indicator from MT5 CodeBase.

bullish (Bull market) :

bearish (Bear market) :

ranging (choppy market - means: buy and sell on the same time) :

flat (sideways market - means: no buy and no sell) :

correction :

correction in a bear market (Bear Market Rally) :

Reason: