Download MetaTrader 5

How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 14

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Suntzu10:

I am new to MT5 and MT5's coding too. 

I hope i can ask  questions about coding  here (going forward) when I get stuck again... if this is not the best place or not appropriate please direct me to a proper place. 

Cheers :) 

You are welcome. You can also create your own topic.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
DollarCrush
DollarCrush  

I have two computer in my house, one is laptop, another one is desktop, both connect to a same router, then connect to Fiber Optics broadband, recently, my laptop cannot connect MT5, always show server unavailable, even I uninstall and reinstall, it cannot get an available server, but my desktop is work properly, who can point the issue, how can I manage in laptop.

Many thanks

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi DollarCrush,

I saw your thread but I have no idea sorry. May be - something with internet on your side? Because I have 2 computers too (desktop and laptop) and everything is working fine. 

Suntzu10
Suntzu10  
Ok thanks

I think it is probably best that I create a new forum for newbies like me.
Fast Dive into MQL5
Fast Dive into MQL5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have decided to study MQL5 trading strategies' programming language, but you know nothing about it? We have tried to examine MQL5 and MetaTrader 5 terminal from the newcomers' point of view and have written this short introductory article. In this article, you can find a brief idea of the possibilities of the language, as well as some tips on working with MetaEditor 5 and the terminal.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

How to delete uploaded screenshot (many users asked):

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Really care about hedging for MT5? read this thread  Applying various trading styles with MT5 to make your opinions and examples.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Just to remind:

Forum

How to Start with Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.03.22 07:27

About the summary comments made for some good threads of the forum:

So, no need to read 20 or 50 pages of comments just to find something usefull and interesting - we can read the summary comment with links to decide and to download in very quick way.

More summary comments are comming soon.

More to follow ... 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev