unable to wd fund - page 2

Joshua Ibiyemi:
I fund to buy an item but find out its fake and i want to wd the fund back but unable, i have sent email, send email to support and here no reply please will someone help me, i need to wd the fund for my project, i was been told i dont earn and i dont earn before i fund

try to do a sham transaction with trusted person,

but you will loss 20% or more depending on what trusted person ask for ...

I have sent several email to support, they dont even answer me which is damn annoy, if i use paypal could have recall my fund back, and i asked before i did the deposit, i wasnt shown all this, i cant be forced to buy what i dont need or to spend money here, this is nor market place where ppls must be force to buy anything even when its not useful to them, they just let me wd my fund and get out from here

Rinor Memeti:
Just buy Products with paypal amount. Never had a problem with it. You dont need to deposit.

With neteller you are just able to deposit. Not to withdraw.

My recommendation: Use paypal ;)
I use wmz to fund and the info pasted above said other means is not allowed to wd when you dont fund using them initially, so i am wd by the same means my account was initially funded, am not using any other means,

Joshua Ibiyemi:
I use wmz to fund and the info pasted above said other means is not allowed to wd when you dont fund using them initially, so i am wd by the same means my account was initially funded, am not using any other means,

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2010.03.09 12:10

Any new software inevitably contains bugs that are not always possible to detect even under the most rigorous in-house testing. We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

In order to improve feedback from MetaTrader 5 end users, we have implemented Service Desk section in each MQL5 Community user Profile. Any user can send a Request about problem discovered in our product.

Why a new section, if any registered user can write an error message on the forum? The fact that Service Desk is directly integrated into our in-house TeamWox GroupWare, that is used by our developers. This means that every working day in MetaQuotes Software Corp. begins with the overview of received requests about problems found in our products.

For this very reason we invite you to report any bugs directly to our developers via Service Desk. Your message will be immediately accessible to our Quality Assurance, Technical Support and Trading Platforms departments. Each request sent from Service Desk is compulsorily treated, and is either closed after fixing the problem, or queued for making a decision in the future.

We ask you to report each found error in a separate request, while adhering to certain rules:

1. The request contains description of only one problem. It will allow us to focus on its solution and during its processing and discussion not to specify what was corrected or was unable to reproduce.
  2. In request subject please specify a brief description of problem, so we can always find it among other requests.
  3. In the beginning of a request briefly describe the problem. For example:
  4. Give a detailed description of actions taken to reproduce the problem. Complement your request with screenshots (if necessary) that are referenced in description. For example:
  5. Describe the achieved result. For example:
  6. Describe the expected result. For example:
  7. Provide the necessary details to reproduce the error. For example:
  8. Provide additional details that can help find a solution. For example:

All these recommendations are compiled using our own long-term experience of communicating with customers, and we will be grateful to you if you adhere to them.  Please, notify us about found errors. We can find and fix them as soon as possible only with your assistance. With your help we will do our best to create the superior trading terminal for You!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

unable to wd fund

Marco vd Heijden, 2016.05.17 20:37

3. Withdraw from Account

Warning: there is a set of conditions which might prevent withdrawal.

The problem The solution
No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hours Wait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User status Register as a seller
Discordance of payment systems when depositing and withdrawing Use the payment system (WebMoney, PayPal or ePayments only), which was used when you deposited to your account for the first time, when withdrawing
Financial operations are blocked Please contact Service Desk to solve this problem

MQL5.community users can deposit to their accounts in several different ways. However, withdrawal is possible for quite a few of them! In addition, the fraud protection system does not allow to transfer funds from one payment system to another using the MQL5.community website as an intermediary.

You can not withdraw what you deposited.

MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

Joshua Ibiyemi:
i have been scam in this place by programmer who is dump and products tht doesnt workso i am withdrawing my money, no rule that state your funded money will never be return unless this place has become scam website
How that  !!!

The site management doing STRICT tests on each product before publishing it

Any small error they are usually reject the product and return to the author for correction/modifying many times

In addition, you can download the demo version of the product and make hundreds of tests before you buy the full version

So, how you have tricked?

Rinor Memeti:
Just buy Products with paypal amount. Never had a problem with it. You dont need to deposit.

With neteller you are just able to deposit. Not to withdraw.

My recommendation: Use paypal ;)
As the pic sent by him
He is unable also to get them to paypal
! All the buttons are disabled

Thank you all, i have withdrew the fund, thanks for ur support

Joshua Ibiyemi:
Thank you all, i have withdrew the fund, thanks for ur support
Let us know how you have withdrawed the amount
Reason: