Can I get a refund on a signal subscription that I cannot use?

Yesterday I subscribed for a signal service for 5 credits a month I first subscribed for 1 month and I can select it in my MT4 account but in the Journaal I can see a message saying "Signal - subscription disabled" following "Signal - synchronization terminated, signal provider has leverage 1:300, leverage greater than 1:100 not allowed""

Is there a possibility to higher this leverage so I can use these signals, or did I just pay for something which I cannot use or get a refund for?
Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring
Files:
printscreen.jpg  617 kb

InvestEngineer:
Yesterday I subscribed for a signal service for 5 credits a month I first subscribed for 1 month and I can select it in my MT4 account but in the Journaal I can see a message saying "Signal - subscription disabled" following "Signal - synchronization terminated, signal provider has leverage 1:300, leverage greater than 1:100 not allowed""

Is there a possibility to higher this leverage so I can use these signals, or did I just pay for something which I cannot use or get a refund for?

Just upgrade to the latest version of MetaTrader 4 build 451.

InvestEngineer:

With MT4 built 451 you can subscribe to signal provider with leverage more than 1:100 (here at # 10 New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451  ).
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum

Hi MetaQuote

Please note due to provider has suffixes, I CANNOT subscribe to this signal, but this is a PAID service, and I paid USD100 without knowing that MT4 cannot mapped thru. I was expecting that I will get billed only start of 2nd mth, eg, I subscribe 1/jan/2013, I should get billed on 30/Jan/2013. Please advise ASAP as the signals cost USD100!

Pls respond ASAP and refund to my acct

ymleong:

Hi MetaQuote

Please note due to provider has suffixes, I CANNOT subscribe to this signal, but this is a PAID service, and I paid USD100 without knowing that MT4 cannot mapped thru. I was expecting that I will get billed only start of 2nd mth, eg, I subscribe 1/jan/2013, I should get billed on 30/Jan/2013. Please advise ASAP as the signals cost USD100!

Pls respond ASAP and refund to my acct

When writing to Service Desk, you should write with solid fact. Here's my personal - NOT MQ official - recommendation of what you should do:

Lets say that you just start subscribing mql5 signal since Jan 1st 

Write to Service Desk and provide these : 

1. Copies of the logs of your journal and expert, and please don't change them.

2. Contact your broker and ask for your trading activity logs, they have them and you can ask them. Provide copies of those logs to Service desk.

3. Also tell Service Desk your account number, broker name, and investor password.

4. Tell what signal provider you are subscribing to.

Service Desk should compare the data from your account and signal provider's account. If in fact, there are no signals are copied, then I don't see any reason why MQ not refund your money.

Good luck. 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

I have just cancelled my subscription as the signal came up with a message that i had to close existing trades before it could syncronise the account.

I had subscribed to the signal for about an hour and was worried that my existing trades would be closed automatically so i unsubscribed.

I had paid $35 for the Signal but now my account has been debited with the amount.

Can anyone advise me on how i can get my money back or a credit back in my account.

Ndorfin_1:

I have just cancelled my subscription as the signal came up with a message that i had to close existing trades before it could syncronise the account.

I had subscribed to the signal for about an hour and was worried that my existing trades would be closed automatically so i unsubscribed.

I had paid $35 for the Signal but now my account has been debited with the amount.

Can anyone advise me on how i can get my money back or a credit back in my account.

Write to Service Desk, with all details as phi.nuts wrote in his post above.

A signal I used went broke one week into my subscription. I asked mql5 for a refund of 3/4 of what I paid with the note / log of the subscription period and cancellation after it went 80%DD and they said there are no refunds and that I should read the rules. disappointing. I guess they give the subscription to the signal provider before the month is over which is kind of stupid. If they didn't then I don't see why I can't get a partial refund. I'm now wondering if this site is run by criminals. 

I subscribed signals of this link

AFTER 2-DAYS HIS SIGNALS STOPPED $20 DEDUCTED FROM MY MQL5 ACCOUNT. SO PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY TO MQL5 ACCOUNT. BECAUSE NOW HE IS TELLING  ME THAT I OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR SIGNALS. I USED HIS SIGNALS ONLY 2-DAYS.

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY TO MY MQL5 ACCOUNT 

Mohsin Bangash:

I subscribed signals of this link

AFTER 2-DAYS HIS SIGNALS STOPPED $20 DEDUCTED FROM MY MQL5 ACCOUNT. SO PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY TO MQL5 ACCOUNT. BECAUSE NOW HE IS TELLING  ME THAT I OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR SIGNALS. I USED HIS SIGNALS ONLY 2-DAYS.

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY TO MY MQL5 ACCOUNT 

Speak with the service desk for example.

Hello

i have same problem

I'm new to Forex .very new

i followed a signal less than 5 days ago 2 day was off day . after that all of trades was minus and my balance is become lower that what i was  .

i checked into my mql5 profile i saw i have 20$ balance but freezed because of signal

how can i unsubscribe and take money back into my balance

Thank you

Reason: