Please note due to provider has suffixes, I CANNOT subscribe to this signal, but this is a PAID service, and I paid USD100 without knowing that MT4 cannot mapped thru. I was expecting that I will get billed only start of 2nd mth, eg, I subscribe 1/jan/2013, I should get billed on 30/Jan/2013. Please advise ASAP as the signals cost USD100!
Pls respond ASAP and refund to my acct
When writing to Service Desk, you should write with solid fact. Here's my personal - NOT MQ official - recommendation of what you should do:
Lets say that you just start subscribing mql5 signal since Jan 1st
Write to Service Desk and provide these :
1. Copies of the logs of your journal and expert, and please don't change them.2. Contact your broker and ask for your trading activity logs, they have them and you can ask them. Provide copies of those logs to Service desk.3. Also tell Service Desk your account number, broker name, and investor password.4. Tell what signal provider you are subscribing to.
1. Copies of the logs of your journal and expert, and please don't change them.
2. Contact your broker and ask for your trading activity logs, they have them and you can ask them. Provide copies of those logs to Service desk.
3. Also tell Service Desk your account number, broker name, and investor password.
4. Tell what signal provider you are subscribing to.
Service Desk should compare the data from your account and signal provider's account. If in fact, there are no signals are copied, then I don't see any reason why MQ not refund your money.
I have just cancelled my subscription as the signal came up with a message that i had to close existing trades before it could syncronise the account.
I had subscribed to the signal for about an hour and was worried that my existing trades would be closed automatically so i unsubscribed.
I had paid $35 for the Signal but now my account has been debited with the amount.
Can anyone advise me on how i can get my money back or a credit back in my account.
I subscribed signals of this link
AFTER 2-DAYS HIS SIGNALS STOPPED $20 DEDUCTED FROM MY MQL5 ACCOUNT. SO PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY TO MQL5 ACCOUNT. BECAUSE NOW HE IS TELLING ME THAT I OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR SIGNALS. I USED HIS SIGNALS ONLY 2-DAYS.
PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY TO MY MQL5 ACCOUNT
i have same problem
I'm new to Forex .very new
i followed a signal less than 5 days ago 2 day was off day . after that all of trades was minus and my balance is become lower that what i was .
i checked into my mql5 profile i saw i have 20$ balance but freezed because of signal
how can i unsubscribe and take money back into my balance