Download MetaTrader 5

Free to paid upgrade for mql5 signal provider

To add comments, please log in or register
The Market has more than 400 indicators. Try any of them!
hongden nguyen
hongden nguyen 2013.01.19 04:04 

Hello!

If I have an account provide free signal and have many  follower! Then my free signal worked more than 1 month!

Now if i wanna upgrade it to paid signal! How long my signal can sell? Wait for one month later or can sell immediately?

Tks! 

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring
Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare 2013.01.19 07:22  
Some things the best way to know is to try it out because even if there is a wait or not and you want to upgrade youll have to go through it anyway.
Jinsong Zhang
Jinsong Zhang 2013.01.19 08:11  
nguyenhongden:

Hello!

If I have an account provide free signal and have many  follower! Then my free signal worked more than 1 month!

Now if i wanna upgrade it to paid signal! How long my signal can sell? Wait for one month later or can sell immediately?

Tks! 

tell us what happen after u change them to paid signal :-) 
hongden nguyen
hongden nguyen 2013.01.19 10:43  
song_song:
tell us what happen after u change them to paid signal :-) 
I wanna know before i change it ! :))
Rogerio Figurelli
Rogerio Figurelli 2013.01.19 20:43  

First of all, congratulations for your signals and work, I like too much your risk management and strategy.

About how long your signal can sell, it depends:

• if the signal don't have 30 days test yet, it will have to wait this period to accept new paid subscripitons.
  • if the signal have 30 days test, paid subscriptions will be accepted immediately.

If you have a free signal and you upgrade to a paid one, the free subscribers will decide if will pay after the free period finish.

hongden nguyen
hongden nguyen 2013.01.20 03:38  
figurelli:

First of all, congratulations for your signals and work, I like too much your risk management and strategy.

About how long your signal can sell, it depends:

• if the signal don't have 30 days test yet, it will have to wait this period to accept new paid subscripitons.
  • if the signal have 30 days test, paid subscriptions will be accepted immediately.

If you have a free signal and you upgrade to a paid one, the free subscribers will decide if will pay after the free period finish.

Hello Figurelli!

Thanks for your compliment!

Thanks for your reply . I understand now! 

phi nuts
phi nuts 2013.01.20 03:47  
Why don't you just create 2 signals with different setting : the free one is less profitable (may be using fix lot) than the paid one, and tell the free one there's signal that is more profitable for a price.
hongden nguyen
hongden nguyen 2013.01.20 06:44  
phi.nuts:
Why don't you just create 2 signals with different setting : the free one is less profitable (may be using fix lot) than the paid one, and tell the free one there's signal that is more profitable for a price.

Helpful idea!

Hehe Thanks for ur advise Phit.nuts! Maybe I will do like what u said in near time!

Rob Cain
Rob Cain 2013.01.20 12:34  
At the risk of loosing your subscribers and to be a little fair as they were at the start giving you credence, could you not give them the signals at a discounted price and any subscribers after the event, pay the full price, how to implement this I do not know, maybe you could ask them to pay the full price and reimburse through the payment system, just a though.
hongden nguyen
hongden nguyen 2013.01.20 17:32  
rob:
At the risk of loosing your subscribers and to be a little fair as they were at the start giving you credence, could you not give them the signals at a discounted price and any subscribers after the event, pay the full price, how to implement this I do not know, maybe you could ask them to pay the full price and reimburse through the payment system, just a though.
Thanks for reply!
To add comments, please log in or register