Trading Signals Introduced in MetaTrader 4

MetaTrader 5 received trading signals a short time ago. Now, it is the turn of MetaTrader 4 to accept this innovative feature. MetaTrader 4 users will be able to copy trading operations of their signals providers very soon.

Trading Signals Introduced in MetaTrader 4

You can already examine several test signals on MQL5.com website. The new MetaTrader 4 terminal build with trading signals will be released by the end of the week, and you will be able to try this new feature. The system will work the same way: providers will generate trading signals, while traders will be able to copy them automatically on their accounts.

The following conditions should be met for that:

1. the launched terminal
  2. MQL5.com account
  3. account data specified in the terminal
  4. subscription to one of the trading signals

After all the conditions are met, accounts will be synchronized and all further trading operations of a signals provider will appear on your account almost instantly. There will be no contracts or any other paperwork. It is not even necessary for a subscriber and a provider to work on the same trade server.

On the other hand, you can become a signals provider yourself and earn additional profit. Register as a signals provider and specify your trading account to allow any trader to subscribe to your signals. After one testing month, profitable providers will become available for paid subscription and you will be able to increase your profit.

Follow the news and use MetaTrader 4 trading signals.

Do i need to register at mql4.com in order to become an mt4 signals provider?

gbemitte:

Do i need to register at mql4.com in order to become an mt4 signals provider?
No, only in MQL5.com

Somebody made an mt4 EA for me through the job section, can i submit it for signal services.

If yes, how can i submits it.

Thanks

I have a few questions:

1) does the MT4 signal go onto MT5 platform? For instance, MT4 allows hedge while MT5 does not.

2) does the MT4 signals go onto MT4 plaform?

3) Are previous trade history included?    

Trading signals for MetaTrader 4 have been developed similar to the MetaTrader 5 ones. Both services are very much alike and their differences are minimized. If you have already tried the Signals service for MetaTrader 5, you will have no problems with MetaTrader 4.

1. Paid signals for both platforms are published on MQL5.com website. To do that, users should register as Signals Providers specifying their real personal details. Registration is not required if published signals are provided for free.
  2. In any case, trading signals may be based on manual trading, Expert Advisor's activity or even both. However, a detailed report on the trading activity of each definite Provider will always display the most important things - profitability and risk level.
  3. To subscribe to a signal, you should have an account on MQL5.com, regardless of the platform you use. If you choose a paid signal, you will have to deposit a certain amount of funds on your account. If you are going to use a free signal, no funds are needed on your MQL5.com account.
  4. Subscription fee is always fixed and specified by a Provider. After subscribing, you will receive signals within a selected period of time. You will not have to make any interest payments from gained profit.
  5. The terminal (MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5) should be connected to the server and work properly, so that trading operations can be performed on your account. However, this condition will become void as soon as extended version of the Trading Signals service is released and Trusted Execution Token (TET) function is enabled.

As you can see, both services are almost identical and there is only one difference. The platforms have completely different trading systems. Therefore, signals from one platform cannot be copied on a trading account of another one. For example, if a Provider works in MetaTrader 5, while you work in MetaTrader 4, you will not be able to subscribe to the signals of that Provider.

In all other aspects, Trading Signals are identical in both platforms and enhance the possibilities of traders. With this service, you can subscribe to signals and make profit without any need to participate in trading and analytics.

Follow the news and do not miss the beta release of Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4.

gbemitte:

Somebody made an mt4 EA for me through the job section, can i submit it for signal services.

If yes, how can i submits it.

Thanks

do you want to share the ea?

Yes, i can share it but i'm currently upgrading the performance of the EA.

Hello ; if i subscribe to a signal , is the number of lots traded at each trade determined by the signal , or can i monitor it . Because of course , this number has to be adjusted to the equity of my equity ?

I saw that it was possible to minotur the TP and SL , but it is not my question .

Thank you . 

Lemarin:

Hello ; if i subscribe to a signal , is the number of lots traded at each trade determined by the signal , or can i monitor it . Because of course , this number has to be adjusted to the equity of my equity ?

I saw that it was possible to minotur the TP and SL , but it is not my question .

Thank you . 

Please read this https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signal_subscriber and you can also ask any question in here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal 

MetaQuotes:

MetaTrader 5 received trading signals a short time ago. Now, it is the turn of MetaTrader 4 to accept this innovative feature. MetaTrader 4 users will be able to copy trading operations of their signals providers very soon.

You can already examine several test signals on MQL5.com website. The new MetaTrader 4 terminal build with trading signals will be released by the end of the week, and you will be able to try this new feature. The system will work the same way: providers will generate trading signals, while traders will be able to copy them automatically on their accounts.

The following conditions should be met for that:

1. the launched terminal
  2. MQL5.com account
  3. account data specified in the terminal
  4. subscription to one of the trading signals

After all the conditions are met, accounts will be synchronized and all further trading operations of a signals provider will appear on your account almost instantly. There will be no contracts or any other paperwork. It is not even necessary for a subscriber and a provider to work on the same trade server.

On the other hand, you can become a signals provider yourself and earn additional profit. Register as a signals provider and specify your trading account to allow any trader to subscribe to your signals. After one testing month, profitable providers will become available for paid subscription and you will be able to increase your profit.

Follow the news and use MetaTrader 4 trading signals.

I want to create my own signal..... I don't know why I get error every time invalid broker. :/ My broker is OctaFx
Reason: