Elite indicators :) - page 1514

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

how are you my friend 

i find this for you

thank you but I am looking for mtf

Mladen Rakic:

Try using this version (only the "basic" version - no multi time frame options in it)

Hi Mladen, Can You please add Alerts (Sound, POP Up & Push) for HL, LH and Trend Change. 

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to create a divergence indi for mt4 based on this.

Thanks

Files:
Fractal_CCI.mq5  30 kb

Freelance

----------------

The forum

1. What MQL5 developers think about the Freelance service 
  2. Freelance arbitration - forum thread, and also the rules here (what will happen if the employer is not logging in his account for many days during arbitration)
  3. Use tips in the Freelance service! - good tread with the instruction about HowTo use Freelance
  4. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot
  5. Add translation of your Market product or order it in Freelance
  6. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  7. Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code - the thread with examples
  8. Some new Freelance services (translation, consultation, converting) - the post.
  9. Freelance service new webdesign - the post 
  10. How can I undo or "de-selected" a developer after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance order - the post from MQ

The articles

1. How to implement traders' orders and make a profit in the MQL5 Freelance service 
  2. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot (Detailed Instruction)
  3. Freelance Jobs on MQL5.com - Developer's Favorite Place 
  4. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  5. Do Traders Need Services From Developers?
  6. A Few Tips for First-Time Customers
============

Mladen Rakic:

Here is a very simple indicator that can help you to see what values are there in buffers of any indicator

Simple and does the job! Please post an mt5 variant?

Hi coders, does anyone know the name of the 'summary-type' EA on the far left of this chart? I'm looking for an MT5 variant that can display indicator values in a dashboard fashion.
Files:

Mladen Rakic:

kiko12

Here you go : averages_channel_candles__alerts_2.05.ex4

can u give mq4 file 

i have more than 13 years of experience in the market and check thousands of indicators , strategies and EAs.

i think there isnt any indicator as elite because using or not using indicators your winning chance is only %50 just like flipping a coin.

you know what ? because all indicators just follow the price not prdict that , so it is better to follow pure PA instead of using such garbages.

what can make you rich is not indicator it is your good strategy along with strict money management .

for example mine is hedging + strict money management rules.

good luck to you all

Mladen Rakic :

Updated bigdogus indicator : bigdogus_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Please read that post for further explanation (there are details that should be known before using this indicator)

Good morning,

Could someone make this indicator, "bigdogut of volatility quality" with a start date, end date and projection for the next "x" days, for example 20 days?

Thank you

Mladen Rakic:

tomitom06

XO does not repaint

To get the same as I got, that is a 1 hour XO on 15 minute chart

Hi, in the MTF setting the indicator is lagging! So it means in 15 Minute Chart the Signal is Four Bars lagging? 

Reason: