How can I undo or "de-selected" a developer after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance order

How can I undo or "de-selected" after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance placing an order and under discussion 

daviswong888:
How can I undo after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance placing an order and under discussion 

You can de-select them any time before "Requirements Negotiation" is completed.

Keith Watford:

You can de-select them any time before "Requirements Negotiation" is completed

Hi friend, thank you for reply, but I cannot find the button to de-select

Could you show me, Thanks a lot !!!

Sorry, but I don't have experience from the customer's side. Most steps in the process are on the right, but you may need to go to the Description tab and maybe click on the respondant.

daviswong888:

Hi friend, thank you for reply, but I cannot find the button to de-select

Could you show me, Thanks a lot !!!

Thanks, will try

Keith Watford:
Sorry, but I don't have experience from the customer's side. Most steps in the process are on the right, but you may need to go to the Description tab and maybe click on the respondant.

Still cannot find the way to de-selected it !!

Why do you want to de-select it ?

daviswong888:

Still cannot find the way to de-selected it !!

I think that you can only select 1 at a time, so is it possible to select somebody else? Maybe that would automatically de-select the other.

If you can find no way to do this, you could possibly delete the whole job and start over with a new job?

I have seen job's being selected then de-selected and re-selected so i assume it's possible.

But i have also seen jobs where the member fishes for as much info as possible and then simply disappears. 

Even on freelance there are people that are trying to score a free lunch.

So be aware and make sure to lock that payment if you are going to take the time to talk to someone.

daviswong888:
How can I undo or "de-selected" after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance placing an order and under discussion 

Go to section Comments and there are to options: "to Applicant" - you can choose on developer and otner will be moved to Rejected, and the second command "Reject" to refuse specified developer.

Reason: