Elite indicators :) - page 1508

oaperuchena41
oaperuchena41  
Mladen Rakic:

Swing line 2 ...

This one is regarding the swing line : decided to "renew" it a bit, so it is a "all in one" indicator which allows you to choose if you wish to see lines, bars or candles (or all those together) That way one can easily control all the things it is doing from one single place and choose which way is the best to see it on chart easily

Mr Mladen dont work have error...
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
oaperuchena41:
Mr Mladen dont work have error...
Use newer (upgraded version)
Seyedmajid Masharian
Seyedmajid Masharian  
the best indicator is price itself
sunmetal
sunmetal  

hello Mladen,

I have an indicator .ex4 file unfortunatelly,but I want to ask you why doesn't it take account for the open price. thank you

<ex4 file removed>
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
sunmetal:
<ex4 file removed>

Sorry sunmetal, unless you have the source code, nobody can help you.

Can you contact the author?

sunmetal
sunmetal  
Keith Watford:

no,I don't know who made blau smi averages indicator

I asked Mladen to take a look at it,even without an mq4 file...he might know what's the problem just looking at it.. 

sunmetal
sunmetal  
Keith Watford:

hi,I found the source code ,here it is..

Files:
Udhaya Kumar
Udhaya Kumar  
Mladen Rakic:

Smoother version of non repainting ADXm indicator : adxm_nrp_2.mq4

PS: this is not a smoothed version, but a smoother version. It is not made by smoothing the result, but by filtering the price, which, as a result, adds minimal or no lag at all compared to the "un-smoothed" version

Hi Bro

for me ADXm indicator window seems empty... can you please tell me how to fix it

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Udhaya Kumar:

Hi Bro

for me ADXm indicator window seems empty... can you please tell me how to fix it

Use newer version or use build 1090 usual way of fixing that issue
WARRIOR GSX
WARRIOR GSX  
Hello, Mladen, you can help me with this indicator, I want the signs in favor of the trend and I can not find what you see in the image, now my question is, can it be reversed? So that the signs appear in favor and can not be found? and another problem is that I can not move the parameters and I hope that they can also help me with that, I would appreciate it a lot :)