Which are the best indicators to be used while scalping?

Besides of "RSI" // "Bolliner Bands" // "Stochastic" // "MACD"

Which ones are good for you while scalping? I've been looking for 3rd party indicators and I have found a couple of them pretty good but I dont really know how to use them togather to create an strategy... <Deleted>

Kevin Mendez: Besides of "RSI" // "Bolliner Bands" // "Stochastic" // "MACD". Which ones are good for you while scalping? I've been looking for 3rd party indicators and I have found a couple of them pretty good but I dont really know how to use them togather to create an strategy... <Deleted>

Any and all indicators can be used for scalping (or other strategy for that matter). There is no good or bad, better or worse. It all depends on how you are using them.

They are just tools, and it's how you interpret them and how you apply your strategy rules that makes them useful or not.

That is why you will find thousands of strategies out there for many of the popular indicators.

Scalping

The forum

The articles

CodeBase

The SMA Indicator. The Simple Moving Average Indicator or SMA indicator is the most basic type of indicator traders rely on to device a trading strategy
    • The EMA Indicator. 
    • The MACD Indicator. 
    • The Parabolic SAR indicator. 
    • The Stochastic Oscillator indicator.

Kevin Mendez:
    Besides of "RSI" // "Bolliner Bands" // "Stochastic" // "MACD"

Which ones are good for you while scalping? I've been looking for 3rd party indicators and I have found a couple of them pretty good but I dont really know how to use them togather to create an strategy... <Deleted>

Best for me are Bands and RSI, you forgot Moving Averages.

Anyway profitable traders use to check fibonacci, candlesticks or chart patterns.

Reason: