EA Needed!

I am looking for a programmer to help build an EA that suits my trading method, if you can help please get in touch, many thanks.

Freelance service

----------------

The forum

1. What MQL5 developers think about the Freelance service 
  2. Freelance arbitration - forum thread, and also the rules here (what will happen if the employer is not logging in his account for many days during arbitration)
  3. Use tips in the Freelance service! - good tread with the instruction about HowTo use Freelance
  4. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot
  5. Add translation of your Market product or order it in Freelance
  6. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  7. Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code - the thread with examples
  8. Some new Freelance services (translation, consultation, converting) - the post.
  9. Freelance service new webdesign - the post 
  10. How can I undo or "de-selected" a developer after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance order - the post from MQ

The articles

1. How to implement traders' orders and make a profit in the MQL5 Freelance service 
  2. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot (Detailed Instruction)
  3. Freelance Jobs on MQL5.com - Developer's Favorite Place 
  4. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  5. Do Traders Need Services From Developers?
  6. A Few Tips for First-Time Customers
============

favouredpeter #: I need an experienced person who can modify for me an indicator installed on MT4- to include & do the following:-
Please use the Freelance section of this website to place a job request for developers. The forum is not the place to do that.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

favouredpeter #:

<Deleted>

Kindly send back my "Deleted" message to me ( if possible the same words), so I can post it in the Freelance section . Thanks for your understanding

<Deleted>

favouredpeter #: Kindly send back my "Deleted" message to me ( if possible the same words), so I can post it in the Freelance section.

Is it that difficult to rewrite your requirements again for a Freelance job?

If you are unable to do that much then you are not ready to post a job request.

In fact, you will have to give much more detail if you expect someone to be able to do the job for you.

Hi, I have a working strategy which I would like to automate. I would like someone to code it for me using mql5. Its based on martingale application and its using an indicator as the basis of trade execution.

Mosgenius #:
Hi, I have a working strategy which I would like to automate. I would like someone to code it for me using mql5. Its based on martingale application and its using an indicator as the basis of trade execution.

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

• www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers
Reason: