Elite indicators :) - page 1513

William Roeder:
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. Learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Beg at ???

Why this word used ??

Instead of that word we can use "request" as decent 

marcos santos:
alguém conhece esse indicador que avisa quando o corpo da vela cruza suas linhas de tendência ou linhas horizontais

The usual "wonder" indicator (my first choice is the repainting sidus, but there are 100s like that out there) - forget about it

Hello dear Mladen & mrtools & William Snyder

The request to make ssaofwpr the same as you already did from this indicator (inverted double with signal lines and arrows with the ability to select a line or arrow at 0 bar, first or 0 bar separately) As a result; all possible functions with a fixed signal at zero and indicator zeus too!

Thank!

Hello dear babe & mrtools & William Snyder

Please make this ssaofwpr indicator the same as you already did (with two inverted signal lines and arrows with the choice of a line or arrow on the bar 0 bar first or separately) in the end; all possible functions and a fixed signal at zero and the zeus indicator, as well!

Thank!

Miron-sw:

Здравствуйте уважаемые Младен & mrtools & Уильям Снайдер

Просьба сделать из этого индикатора ssaofwpr такой же как уже вы делали(перевернутый двойной с сигналом линии и стрелки с возможностью выбора линия или стрелка на 0 баре,первый или 0 бар отдельно)В итоге;все возможные функции и с сигналом на zero и zeus так же!

Спасибо!

English please.

Can anybody make XO relative to atr? it's a great indi but it gets really tedious to change its settings for different pairs.

@Mladen Rakic

Dears

Mladen/Mrtools

Need your help to create EA onstepma_pdf_nmc_3.01_mtf__arrows.mq4

I truly admire both of your expertise.

Please help me make this indicator. its no repain. have good signals, but have also false signals.

Please help me with yours ideas.

Files:
JEDINECNY.mq4  16 kb

Hi Mladen,

please can you make insync_index multitimeframe?

thank's in advance

Files:

Enrico Mariani:

Hi Mladen,

please can you make insync_index multitimeframe?

thank's in advance

how are you my friend 

i find this for you

Files:
Reason: