Monarch Forex Master
I have worked very hard to improve MFMv3.0. MFMv3.0 only worked with non ECN / STP brokers, fixed spread = 1pip, 4 digits. Now MFMv4.0 was able to perform well for ECN / STP brokers, 5 digits, can spread up to 3 pips, or even 4 pips (including commission).
Available Settings:Settings for trade functions:
- CommentInfo - this is comment is used for orders and for journal messages.
- MagicNumber - magic number used for the EA to manage positions. If 0, magic number is not used.
Risk/Money Management settings:
- UseMoneyManagement - use Risk for trade volume calculation. If false, the EA uses FixedLot setting.
- Risk - risk value from 1 to 100.
- FixedLots - used only if UseMoneyManagement = false.
- Slippage - slippage for trade functions in pips (1 on a 4 digit broker is 10 on a 5 digit broker).
- MaxSpread - maximum spread in pips for trading.
- SignalTF - timeframe for calculation of entry/exit signals (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1). Best is M1 or M5.
- SignalPeriod - a value from 1 to 500. Best is from 10 to 100.
- SignalATRFactor - a value from 0 (don't use Average True Range) to 1 (Use Average True Range).
Entry frequency settings:
- EntryFrequency - CustomBySignal, Many, Moderately or Fewer. If it is CustomBySignal, the EA uses SignalBase and SignalFactor to calculate entry frequency.
- SignalBase - a value from 0 to 2. Best is 0.6 to 1.5. If EntryFrequenc is not CustomBySignal, this parameter is not used.
- SignalFactor = 0.8. This value form 0 to 2. Best is 0.6 to 1.5. If EntryFrequenc is not CustomBySignal, this parameter is not used.
Settings for managing open positions:
- TakeProfitFactor - a value from 0 to 10, used to calculate take profit by signal strength. Best value is 1 to 3. If ExitMode is not Cusstom, this parameter is not used.
- StoplossFactor - a value from 0 to 10, used to calculate stop loss by signal strength. Best value is 0.5 to 2. If ExitMode is not Cusstom, this parameter is not used.
- TraillingStopFactor - a value from 0 to 10, used to calculate trailing stop by signal strength. Best value is 0.2 to 1. If ExitMode is not Cusstom, this parameter is not used.
Settings for ExitMode:
- ExitMode - 5 options: Custom, VerrFast, Fast, Normal, Slow, VerySlow. If this setting is Custom, the EA uses ExitSignalStrenth value to calculate exit position.
With the various broker may result in different, it depends a lot on spreads, commission, slippage and time spent for opening positions. Please backtest to select optimal parameters and live test on demo accounts to validate the parameters.
Live results will be soon (probably 1 to 2 weeks).
This is a discount for the first 100 customers. After that it will cost $550 for the next 100 customers (101 to 200). And finally, will be $ 1 250 or more.