- 评论 (33)
- 评论 (97)
Multi Currency BRAIN
This is a multicurrency EA where several currency pairs interact simultaneously in trading, which is impossible to see when testing in MT4. For testing, use the version for MT5:
- Hedging two correlation pairs.
- It uses the correlation of interacting pairs (both direct and inverse).
- It takes into account the strength of each currency in each direction.
- It applies multidirectional strategies (Breakout - Rebound).
How it works:
Multi-Currency_BRAIN in trade uses 4 different Ligaments (8 completely different currency pairs), with 2 Ligaments being directly correlated, and 2 inversely correlated for maximum diversification. Even the factor that each currency pair moves up and down with different forces is taken into account. That is, upward and downward trends (their strength and movement itself) for each currency pair are DIFFERENT. Therefore, it is wrong to use the same parameters for BUY and for SELL orders of the same currency. In Multi-Currency_BRAIN, this is all taken into account.
It is not typical for most hedging strategies and that the Multi-Currency_BRAIN enters the market not on two currency pairs at the same time, but only on one currency pair from Ligament, and only on a specific signal. A hedging order will open only if the open position goes into minus. And then there is already interaction of two open orders in the Ligament and the overall result on this Ligament will be taken into account, for further actions: either profit fixing, or search for entry, also for only one currency pair from the Ligament.
In addition, the conditions for entering the market for each type of order of each currency pair are selected so that they are multidirectional in order to diversify all risks to the maximum. That is, if the currency in one of the Ligament uses the Rebound strategy, then the same currency, but in the other Ligament, will trade on the basis of Breakout. And if we take into account the fact that differently correlated bundles are used, as well as the fact that the positions in the Ligament, for each pair open in different types, this should not give us similar positions in the same direction on the same currency.
So, I would call - Multi-Currency_BRAIN - this is the FULL (maximum possible) risk diversification in all directions.
With default settings, the EA will trade 8 pairs: GBPJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPAUD, NZDCHF, EURNZD, AUDCAD (minimum deposit with default settings: $ 500).
- Set-N2_for Multi-Currency_BRAIN - additional 8 pairs: USDCAD, CADJPY, AUDJPY, CADCHF, USDCHF, EURCHF, EURAUD, AUDCHF.
- Set-N3_for Multi-Currency_BRAIN - additional 8 pairs: USDJPY, CHFJPY, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, AUDNZD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPNZD.
VERY IMPORTANT: Additional sets (Set-N2 and Set-N3) are provided as a bonus only to users of the unlimited version (not rent) EA and only to those users who have already tested and checked EA with Set-N1 in real trading and are completely satisfied with the results and the style of trading!
This is a protective and necessary measure for your protection and the protection of your deposit. Carefully check and test EA with the default settings (Set-N1) in the conditions of your broker, type and currency of the account.
I will not provide additional kits if you have not tested EA well enough and / or you are not satisfied with the trading results.
For receiving (N2 and N3), just send your request to me in private message here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/setslav (Click: Send message).
Recommendations, instructions, tips: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/732220
Download the actual set file Set-N1 you can here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/732220 (at the end of the description).
2. A link to the Installation Instructions has been added directly to the parameters in order to minimize the errors of beginners during the initial use of the Expert Advisor.
The update is not obligatory to replace the previous version (4.6.). All sets remain the same, we do not change anything.
2. The error <OrderSend error 4756> was identified and fixed, which prevented the opening of positions, which violated the logic of the system.
3. In Set-N1, in all Ligament_1-4 bundles, the indicators of the interaction of working strategies have been improved.
4. Improved trading performance due to separate monitoring and optimization of interacting correlation pairs (Buy_1 + Sell_2 ------ Buy_2 + Sell_1) and then merging them into a general strategy according to the working ligament, not relying on the tested results, but solely relying on the general logic and trading algorithm of the system as a whole. And so for all 4 ligaments, 8 currency pairs Set-N1.
1. Updated trading algorithm.
2. Improved interaction of multidirectional strategies within each Ligament.
3. All sets for trading 24 currency pairs have been optimized: Set_N1, Set_N2 and Set_N3, taking into account the strength of the movement of each currency pair, taking into account different correlations and different strategies.
This update has already been done based on real results and the behavior of the system in real trading. All changes / modifications / optimizations have been implemented not only on the basis of historical data, but also using a thorough analysis of the results of real trading (link to the results in open access).