According to the trading algorithm GS Hero is similar to the best expert advisors on the Market.
Unique GS Hero make the author's criteria for entering the market, the ability to close trades with maximum profit (in mode TakeMaximumProfit=true, the TargetProfit parameter sets only the required minimum profit) and the trading intensity: 4 orders per day and 75% with profit.
GS Hero trades on the Heiken Ashi indicator in the direction of the trend, orders are filtered using RSI and MACD indicators.
Works on any accounts USD with a leverage of 1:500
No martingale with a Deposit of 500USD; with martingale with a Deposit of 1000USD.
Real time trading results: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/629717
Configured to work on EURUSD pair M15 timeframe, completely ready to work with default parameters and does not require additional .SET files.
Works without martingale (Use Martingale = NO) or martingale (Use Martingale = Low, Medium, High).
For all orders, StopLoss and TakeProfit values are set in accordance with the specified parameters.
On the test with a Deposit of 1000USD for 2018-2019:
AutoLot, High without martingale: percentage of profitable trades =75%, DD=20%, Profit=7890USD (39% per month)
AutoLot, High with martingale: percentage of profitable trades =71%, DD=89%, Profit=296294USD (1480% per month)
According to the parameter Final day = Friday, the EA completes trades on Friday, so it is convenient to analyze the results of the week and work with the account on weekends.
- Magic number = 23789 - must be unique for each chart
- Start Lots = 0.01 - initial lot size
- Use martigale = Medium - use martingale: No, Low, Medium, High
- Lot of steps to increase the lot = 7 - limits the increase in the lot given number of step
- AutoLot = false - calculation of the starting lot based on the deposit and the value of the Risk Level AutoLot parameter
- Risk Level AutoLot = Medium - possible values of Low, Medium, High
- Maximum orders = 12 - the maximum number of open orders
- Minimum distance between orders Ashi (points) = 45 - the interval between orders Ashi
- Min distance between orders grid (points) = 100 - the interval between grid orders
- Target profit (points) = 90 - target profit
- Take Maximum profit = true - the mode of closing the transaction at the highest possible profit
- Orders Stop Loss ( points) = 0 - StopLoss for current order
- Orders Take Profit (points) = 200 - TakeProfit for current order
- Final day = Friday - the final day of the transaction
- Start Time = "00:00" - the start time of work (Local Time)
- End Time = "23:59" - end time (Local Time)
- Order Comment = "" - your order comment <= 10 characters
- Display info = true - display the table of input parameters
2. Added parameter OdersTakeProfit
After the update, you should reset the EA parameters.