Moving Average Crossover EA
How it works?
- This EA trades with Fast MA and Slow MA crossovers.
- Moving Average will base its value on the current time frame.
- Only allows one open trade at a time.
- Two strategy to choose, crossover and trend following.
- Optimize risk management settings for lot size and martingale.
- Opens a Buy position if the Slow MA crosses below Fast MA.
- Opens a Sell position if the Slow MA crosses above Fast MA.
- Opens a Buy position if the Slow MA is below Fast MA.
- Opens a Sell position if the Slow MA is above Fast MA.
- Magic Number - return an identifying (magic) number of the currently selected order.
- Choose Order Type - Option to choose Long Only, Short Only or both to open a trade.
- Strategy - The option to choose Crossover or Trend Following.
- Max Spread Pips - distance between Ask and Bid, at which you allow the EA to open a trade.
- Max Slippage - The difference between the expected price of a trade, and the price the trade actually executes at which you allow the EA to execute an order.
- Indicator Bar Value - The option to choose current bar value or closed bar value.
- New Bar Execution- if its true, opening and closing on reverse trend will only happen every new bar/after a close bar. - if its false, opening and closing on reverse trend will immediately execute once all condition is met.
- ~~~~~Fast Moving Average Settings~~~~~
- Fast Moving Average Period - Averaging period for the calculation of the fast moving average.
- MA Method - Fast Moving Average method. It can be any of enumeration values. SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA.
- Applied Price - used to specify the desired price base for calculations.
- Shift- Fast Moving Average shift value
- ~~~~~Slow Moving Average Settings~~~~~
- Slow Moving Average Period - Averaging period for the calculation of the slow moving average.
- MA Method -Slow Moving Average method. It can be any of enumeration values. SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA.
- Applied Price - Slow used to specify the desired price base for calculations.
- Shift-Slow Moving Average shift value
- ~~~~~Risk Management Settings~~~~~
- Start Lot - Starting lot size.
- Loss Factor - Multiplier of last lot size if the last trade was a loss.
- Max Consecutive loss - Maximum Consecutive loss, it will restart to starting lot size if reached.
- Stop Loss - Stop loss value relative to open price. Measured in pips.
- Take Profit - Take profit value relative to open price. Measured in pips.
- Trailing Stop - The Trail distance of stop loss from the current price.
- Trailing Step - Modify Stop order in steps when moves price moves to its favor, set 0 to deactivate.
- Trail above break even - if set to true it will only trail if calculated stop loss moves in favor of the order open price. (Above Buy Order Open Price, Below Sell Order Open Price)
- Close on Reverse Trend - if set to true, it will close open trade if it met the condition in reverse of opening the trade.
- ~~~~~Time and Day Filter Settings~~~~~ - For Opening of Trades Only.
- Daily Start Time - Starts to open a trade.
- Daily Stop Time - Ends to stop opening a trade.
- Monday - Trade on Monday.
- Tuesday - Trade on Tuesday.
- Wednesday - Trade on Wednesday.
- Thursday - Trade on Thursday.
- Friday - Trade on Friday.
- ~~~~~Alert Settings~~~~~
- Send Email
- Audible Alerts
- Push Notifications
Martingale is a very risky strategy!Do not trade with money you can’t afford to lose!Consider withdrawal as a part of the strategy!