Apogeum Price Action
Apogeum Price Action is a unique and fully automated Expert Advisor that features a custom algorithm for recognizing the price action and origination of a trend, which ensures accuracy when opening deals.
The system does not use toxic trading methods, such as martingale, averaging of losing positions or scalping (the profit level for each deals is medium-term). It also uses fixed Stop Loss and Take Profit values.
Apogeum Price Action is an investment strategy, designed for long-term use with medium-term trading style. Due to this, the system operation results are less dependent on the type of client account (ECN, STP or other), level of spread, commission and slippage, which provides a greater stability in operation.
- GMT Offset (Broker Winter TimeZone);
- Money Management Type - type of money management:
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot size (not recommended, since the SL value is floating).
- Risk Level - risk level.
- Money Management - risk size per order.
- Supported Currency Pairs - supported currency pairs.
- M15 - currency pairs supported on М15 (EURUSD;EURAUD;EURCAD;EURJPY;GBPUSD;GBPJPY;USDJPY;XAUUSD).
- М30 - currency pairs supported on М30 (EURUSD;EURAUD;EURCAD;EURJPY;GBPUSD;GBPJPY;USDJPY;XAUUSD).
- Н1 - currency pairs supported on Н1 (EURUSD;EURAUD;EURCAD;EURJPY;GBPUSD;GBPJPY;USDJPY;XAUUSD).
- One Chart Mode - activate the One Chart Mode (trade all pairs from one chart on the specified timeframe).
- Symbol Prefix - prefix of the traded pair (for example: "pro.", if the name of the pair is "pro.EURUSD").
- Symbol Suffix - suffix of the traded pair (for example: ".pro", if the name of the pair is "EURUSD.pro").
- Special Symbol - activate the Special symbol mode (for example: if your broker uses GOLD instead of XAUUSD, attach the EA (with the One Chart Mode disabled) to the chart and enter "XAUUSD" in the Special Symbol Name field).
- Special Symbol Name - name of the special symbol.
- Added new pairs: GBPUSD H1, GBPJPY H1, XAUUSD H1
- Re-optimized settings for all pairs
- New currency pairs (GBPUSD) and timeframes (EURJPY M15, USDJPY M30-H1);