Be Free mt4 Premium
This grid Expert Advisor covers loss-making deals by profitable ones. Virtual take profit and stop loss are used. The trading robot works on any symbol with default settings. However, you can also perform an optimization. Recommended timeframe - М15.
It is protected by the built-in News Stop Trading system that suspends trading during news. The EA can receive news from the two economic calendars based on user's choice. The expanded version is provided by the trading panel allowing you to manage the EA settings directly from the chart without opening the settings.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
The product works both on 4 and 5-digit quotes. Specify values in points like for 5 decimal places in the input parameters, and it will automatically recalculate everything for 4 decimal places.
- StartLots - initial lot;
- StopLoss - stop loss in points from the first order;
- TakeProfit - take profit in points;
- GridStep_1 - step between additional orders in points;
- GridStep_2 - step between additional orders in points; activated when Сhange grid step order number parameter value is reached;
- Сhange grid step order number - number of an order, after reaching which a grid step is changed from GridStep_1 to GridStep_2;
- Martin_1- lot multiplier for the second and the following orders;
- Martin_2 - lot multiplier after Сhange martin order number parameter is reached;
- Сhange martin order number - the ordinal number of the order, reaching which the multiplier will be changed from Martin_1 to Martin_2;
- LockOrderNo - number of an order opening of locking orders starts from;
- Klock - locking ratio from the available series (in unit fractions);
- TrailStart - profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- TrailDistance - trailing stop distance;
- TrailStartLock - profit in points to activate trailing stop of a locking order;
- TrailDistance - profit in points to activate trailing stop of a locking order;
- Overlap - order coverage method: LAST_ORDER - the first order is closed using the profit of the last one, LOCK_ORDER - the first order is closed using the profit of the locking one;
- OverlapPercent - profit percentage for order coverage;
- OverlapOrderNo - number of an order order coverage is activated from;
- Orders - maximum number of orders the EA is allowed to open;
- MaxLot - the maximal volume that can be opened by the Expert Advisor;
- Long - first order's direction is buy (enable/disable);
- Short - first order's direction is sell (enable/disable);
- Magic - the number for the EA to recognize its own positions;
- NewCycle - when enabled, the EA works non-stop, otherwise, the EA does not open new orders after a series of trades (enable/disable);
- Imp1DRAW, Imp2DRAW, Imp3DRAW - display news on the chart (enable/disable);
- Pause before a high importance news - suspend the EA operation before important news in minutes;
- Pause after a high importance news - suspend the EA operation after important news in minutes;
- Pause before a medium importance news - suspend the EA operation before medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a medium importance news - suspend the EA operation after medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause before a low importance news - suspend the EA operation before low importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a low importance news - suspend the EA operation after low importance news in minutes;
To enable News Stop Trading, tick “Allow WebRequest” option and add "http://www.worldtimeserver.com" to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://www.worldtimeserver.com" and click "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.
MaxLot - maximum lot allowed to be opened.