Rail Scalper Expert Advisor is a scalping EA based on price movement and some standard indicators.
Rail Scalper EA does the analysis using data from M1 and M5 timeframes.
You can use Rail Scalper EA on all pairs, but my recommendation is to use this EA on pairs with low spread and low stop level.
The trading robot can run on several instruments simultaneously.
The recommended chart timeframe is M1 or М5.
The recommended Account Leverage is 1:500
VPS hosting 24/7 is strongly advised.
Further details will be provided in the Comments tab.
- MagicNumber = 8888 - used to identify an order.
- Stoploss=5 - Stop Loss in pips. 5 is 5 pips.
- TrailingStop = 2 - trailing stop size in pips.
- TrailingStart = 2 - trailing start in pips.
- Buffer = 2 - distance in pips between running price and pending order.
- MaxSpread=2 - maximum spread accepted to trade.
- MaxOrders=1 - maximum number of orders.
- min_distance=10 - minimum distance between orders
- MaxSpread=2 - maximum spread allowed to open orders
- ECN=false - True if using an ECN broker
- H1_filter=false - True if want to implement H1 filter timeframe
- R_coefficient=3.0 - coefficient concerning aggresiveness, the higher the value, the more aggresive.
- MoneyManagement = true - set to true to enable auto money management. If false, ManualLotsize is used.
- Risk = 2.0 - risk value.
- Adding Hedge position feature
Added Account Protection Feature
Added R_coefficient parameter
- No trade at friday night