This trading system does not use any indicators. The EA starts operation opening two differently directed orders. After one of them is closed by Take Profit, two differently directed orders are opened again and their lot is multiplied by Lot Mulitplier. This process lasts until the number of orders reaches the value of Max. Locked Orders. When it does, the EA stops opening locking orders. It will be opening orders in the direction of the available series with the Grid Step value used as a step between orders.
The Expert Advisor can detect four and five digit quotes automatically
- Initial Lot — initial lot;
- Lot Multiplier — lot multiplier for subsequent orders;
- Max. Locked Orders — maximum number of locking orders;
- Trail Start — profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- Trail Distance — trailing stop distance;
- Trail Step — step for the trailing stop;
- Take Profit — take profit;
- Grid Step — step between orders in points;
- Magic Number — the number for the EA to recognize its own positions.
- Max. Lot — the maximum lot that can be opened by the EA;