- Отзывы (1)
- Что нового
1/5 copies left at $297 (next price: $397)
NEW! Telegram Chat
my name is Lorenz Vauck, or as some may know me: Geektrader, from Germany. I am a trader and system developer since 2008 and in the last 13 years, I´ve developed thousands of trading systems and managed private funds at several different brokers. My main goal when developing a system is stable growth under any market condition. All my systems have to pass strict criteria in terms of historical data, out-of-sample validations on several symbols, Monte Carlo simulations of different data feeds, slippage, and increased spreads. The latest of my systems that pass all of these criteria, is now ready for live trading and is called "Invesard GBPUSD".
- ... trades the GBPUSD H1 with a focus on long-term stable growth under any market condition. Going 1 trade at a time only, every trade has a stop loss and uses no martingale nor any grid or "recovery" methods
- ... didn´t have a losing year since 1986
- ... backtests with high stability on 35 years on GBPUSD H1 from 1986 - 2021
- ... survives additional backtests with excellent results on 735 years of 100% out of sample backtests on 20 additional pairs, each also with historical data from 1986 - 2021
- ... passes 500 rounds of Monte Carlo testing with: spread up to 4 pips, slippage up to 1.5 pips, 50% randomized history data, skipping 10% of the trades, and still has stable equity curves throughout all simulations
- ... accomplishes a system quality number of over 10, a return to drawdown ratio of 64, a profit factor of 1.7, and a win rate of 70%
- ... achieves an R^2 value (measurement of the stability of the equity growth - 100% would be a straight 45° line) of nearly 99%
- ... is unaffected from any intra-bar-action as it trades solely on bar open
- ... is easy to set up: just change the magic number (if needed), set the "rollover hour" of your broker (market start of Tokyo session) and the lots you want to trade, or use the money management with percent risk per trade and you are ready to go
- ... will receive maintenance and steady updates for ongoing optimal performance
- ... comes with highly dedicated support via Telegram
- ... requires low leverage for high gains. Would you have started trading it one year ago, you´d have had the following gains/drawdowns/leverage requirements:
- Risk: 2.5%, Gain: 25%, Drawdown: 7%, Leverage: 1:5
- Risk: 5%, Gain: 50%, Drawdown: 14%, Leverage: 1:10
- Risk: 10%, Gain: 100%, Drawdown: 26%, Leverage: 1:20
- Risk: 20%, Gain: 200%, Drawdown: 48%, Leverage: 1:40
- Recommended min account balance: $500
Summarized: "Invesard GBPUSD" is a system that combines the experience of all the systems I´ve created in the past 13 years and is the most stable I´ve created to date. It is for the professional investor who demands long-term growth and stability under any market condition as a "set and forget"-system. While "Invesard GBPUSD" is stable even with higher spreads, please still make sure to use a broker with low spreads and commissions. Every pip in your favor counts. I am strongly recommending either IC Markets, Tickmill, or Global Prime. All 3 offer low spreads, low commissions, and low slippage. They also process withdrawals without questions and on time.
- "FixedLots" = the number of fixed lots per trade. This parameter is only used if "MoneyManagement" is set to false.
- "MoneyManagement" = Enable or disable money management.
- "RiskPercentagePerTrade" = this is the real risk per trade in percent. If a trade hits its stop loss, this is the percent amount you´ll have lost from your account balance. This parameter is only used if "MoneyManagement" is set to true.
- "BrokersRollOverHour" = this is the server time of your broker's Tokyo session start (also called "rollover hour"). With many brokers this is at 00:00 server time, so leaving it at 0 means that your broker rolls over at 00:00 server time. Brokers that do that are IC Markets, Tickmill, and Global Prime. Should your broker rollover at a different hour, just set it to the value of that hour. E.g. 21 = 21:00, 11 = 11:00, etc. If you are unsure, just leave it as 0 for now and message me, I will find the right value together with you.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to message me here or join the Telegram chat.
- Added spread logging in comment field