Aura Gold EA
Limited number of copies will be sold on MQL5 market.
Price: $799 only 1 copy left at this price
Next 10 copies for $899, and final 10 at $999. Later the price will increase drastically just to keep the actual users up-to-date and save exclusivity of EA.
Aura Gold EA is a fully automated EA designed to trade GOLD only. It is based on machine learning cluster analysis and genetic algorithms. EA contains self-adaptive market algorithm, which uses price action patterns and standard trading indicators (CCI,ATR). Expert showed stable results on XAUUSD in 2011-2020 period. No dangerous methods of money managment used, no martingale, no grid, scalp or hedge. Suitable for any broker conditions.
- Working symbol XAUUSD
- Working Timeframe: H1
- Min deposit: $100
- No martingale, grid, hedge or other dangerous methods of money management are used
- Hard stop loss and take profit for each position
- Not sensitive to broker conditions
- Easy to install
- AutoLot(Percent of Depo for Deal) - Automatic lot calculation in percents of deposit
- Constant Lot(if 0 then Auto) - Fix lot
- Time to Start Hour - Start hour to open trades
- Time to Finish Hour - End hour to open trades
- Comments - Comments
- Magik - Magic number
- Trailing On Off - Trailing stop on/off
- Trailing Start - Trailing start in points
- Trailing From - Trailing from in points
- Trailing Step - Trailing step in points
- TakeProfit - Take Profit in points
- StopLoss - Stop Loss in points
- Before you buy Gold Aura EA please be aware of the risks involved.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (EA could also make losses).
- The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore results cannot be transferred to live trading.
- This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.
- Small bugs fixed
- Added new entrance filter
- Working timeframe changed from M15 to H1
-Add spread control
-Add Friday close by time
2. Add parameter "Number of open deals"