Roman5 MT4 Copier Master
Note: Please don't use this EA when you have a broker that does requote your orders.
The MT4 Copier allows you to copy trades from one or more master accounts to multiple slave accounts on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The success of copying trades is determined by the speed at which duplication takes place. With a synchronization rate of 50 ms, MT4 Copier checks for updates across all accounts at a rate of 20 times per second.
- No DLLs needed.
You need Roman5 MT4 Copier Slave EA (free edition with unlimited terminals) to receive the orders from the Master - click here.
TimerInMillisecond = 50 - re-scanning and looking for any new order or close order every 50 ms.
Name_of_Group - you can have multiple Masters with different groups, Slaves can be linked to, e.g., Group_A.
Send_Pending_Order = true / false - send pending orders to Slave(s).
Send_TP_and_SL = true / false - modify TP/SL to Slave(s).
Suffix_Remove_Before_Symbol - For example: Master's symbol is xEURUSD, so set Suffix_Remove_Before_Symbol = x and it will send this string “EURUSD” to Slave(s).
Suffix_Remove_After_Symbol - For example: Master's symbol is EURUSD.lmx, so set Suffix_Remove_After_Symbol = .lmx and it will send this string “EURUSD” to Slave(s).
CloseOrderWhenSlaveCloseOrderInLoss and CloseOrderWhenSlaveCloseOrderInProfit - True = When you close that order or stop out in slave, the same order in master also will be closed.
TrailingStopWhenSlaveCloseOrderInLoss and TrailingStopWhenSlaveCloseOrderInProfit - True = When you close that order or stop out in slave, the same order in master will be activated the trailing stop.
- Added EnableFIFO = True / False
- Send_Existing_Orders_Loss and Send_Existing_Orders_Profit = True / False.
True - it will copy all the trades that you have already opened.
False - it will only start copying the new trades that start opening from this point when you have placed EA on the chart.
- Swap the stop loss and take profit.
- Activate the trailing stop when the slave closed the order (True/False)
Master lots size is 0.01 and slave lots size is calculated to 1.00