EA Element Premium
The EA uses support and resistance levels for work. It also uses a network of orders without the use of martingale. Easy to use - download recommended set - # 1
Real operation monitoring as well as my other product can be found here https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/mechanic/seller
Manual for EA at comment #48
- New Cycle - when enabled, the EA works non-stop, otherwise, the EA does not open new orders after a series of trades (enable/disable).
- Initial lot - initial lot.
- Autolot - enable/disable auto lot calculation.
- Autolot size - amount of the deposit, on which Lot is to be used when Auto lot is enabled.
- Part to close - how many parts the order will be closed by take profit.
- Dictance - distance for opening the subsequent orders.
- TP Grid - take profit in points.
- Stop Loss, point (0 not use) - stop loss in the deposit currency.
- Max spread - the maximum spread at which the adviser is allowed to open and close positions.
- Start_Hour, End_Hour - the beginning and end of the time period for the EA to open the first order.
- Show Statistics - show/hide statistics;
- Show Button Close - enable/disable the button for closing orders.
- Magic EA - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions.
- TF - timeframe to calculate levels.
- Rcolor, Scolor, TxtColor - level drawing colors.