Flying Dutchman EA
The advisor determines the flat and sets the order opening levels. It is built on a template using an advanced grid algorithm and a function of protection from increased volatility during the news release. Applies invisible for the broker dynamic levels of setting new orders, stop-loss, take-profit and trailing stop.
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
If you set MagicNumber = 0, then the expert can be used in semi-automatic trading. You can open the position manually, and provide support for the position to the expert.
- before using on real money, test the adviser with the minimum risk on the cent trading account;
- Use VPS or the server with minimal network delays to the server of the broker;
- low spreads + low commission + quality execution - this is the main thing when choosing a broker for trading;
- use the adviser on highly liquid currency pairs, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD;
- parameters for each account type are recommended to be selected separately;
- the minimum deposit is 500 units of the base currency for 0.01 lots;
- timeframe M30-H1.
- MaxPriceRange - the maximum range of price fluctuations from High to Low;
- CountBarsRange - the number of bars for determining the flat;
- DistanceOOP - distance from High and Low for setting order opening levels;
- ReversalPos - reversal of positions. if = true, then sell will open instead of buy, and vice versa;
- StartingLot - starting lot;
- LotsFor1000 - starting trading lot for 1000 units of base currency, if StartingLot = 0;
- MultiDirection - the method of trading: to trade simultaneously in one or two directions;
- OrderGridStep , OrderGridStop - a step for averaging positions;
- LotMultiplier - increasing the lot by a given ratio;
- StartMultiplier - from which position to increase the lot;
- MaxLotFor1000 - the maximum lot for 1000 units of the base currency;
- MultiLevels - set take-profit / stop-loss: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders;
- StopLoss , TakeProfit - stop loss and take profit, with 0 not used;
- MultiTrailing - the method of operation of the trailing stop: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders;
- TrailingStop , TrailingStep - trailing stop and trailing-step;
- MagicNumber - magic number, at 0 it will interact with positions opened manually or by another adviser;
- TradeComment - comment to the transactions.