Grammy — is:
- 🍀 Instant messages to your Telegram on any trade events,
- 🚀 Commands to control all your terminals from one Telegram chat,
- 📢 Price alerts (crossing horizontal or trend lines),
- 💰 Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
To check all functions, please, download free demo-version with only one limit — 10 messages per EA launch.
Why is Grammy better:
- Fully customizable messages templates,
- Emoji and "smart" substitution to the messages,
- Commands to control all your terminals from Telegram (the list will expand),
- The simpiest installation process ever (will take 1 minute).
- Add https://api.telegram.org/ to the list of allowed URLs (Tools - Options, Expert Advisors tab),
- Attach Grammy MT4 EA to any chart.
In your Telegram:
- Find @grammy_the_bot and start the chat (or add it to the group or channel with administrator rights),
- Type '/start',
- Find the activation string (for example, '/1234') in the alert window in your MetaTrader,
- Send this activation string to the telegram.
To check your messages templates, type "/test" to your telegram channel, bot will send test messages so you can check how them look like.
Full description of all functions you can find in the Grammy FAQ.
[*] Reports: correct gain % calculation for accounts with deposits and withdrawals
[*] Reports: start on weekend fixed
[*] #volume_ccy# and #volume_percent#: fixed for symbols with contract size different from 1
[+] /breakeven command (individual BE for each position)
[+] /screen [next] command
[+] #volume_ccy#, #volume_percent# and #close_percent# macroses
[*] Reports: intervals renamed (used in #report_period# macros)
[+] Reports can be scheduled for specified hour and minute
[+] Reports: identical results for different intervals are merged into single report
[*] Reports: current balance fixed
[+] /orders command and "Orders list template" parameter
[+] #pending_distance# macros
[*] /report: start balance calculation fixed for accounts with withdrawals and deposits and for MT5 accounts with commission
[+] /report: yearly interval added
[+] /report: several reports in one single message
[+] Netting: aggregate deals
[+] Template for "/account" command
[+] New account state macroses: #balance#, #equity#, #margin#, #free_margin# and #margin_level#
[+] #close_type#, #lots_sign#, #position# and #positions# macroses
[+] Some system messages in Russian
[+] Ping alert during business days only
[+] "/shutdown" command must be confirmed by "/yes" command within 30 seconds
[+] Alert on terminal close ("Terminal Close" template)
[+] Alert on ping enlarging ("Ping Increase" template)
[+] #ping# and #ping_prev# macroses
[+] /shutdown command
[+] Commands allowed only from specified accounts
[+] "ScreenShots width" and "ScreenShots height" parameters for "attach_screenshot" function
[+] Netting accounts support
[+] /positions command and "Positions list template" parameter
[+] #magic# macros
[*] Commands that include "@grammy_the_bot" suffix work correct (for example, "/report@grammy_the_bot")
[+] Messages forwarding improved (refer to the FAQ for details)
[*] Fixed work on some VPS
[+] Messages forwarding from other programs (refer to the FAQ for details)