50 pips a day with real hedgesystem - page 5

OK, YOUR CHOICE !

But sure as can be, Id love to ONCE meet a real professional on these sites without having to go down to NYC for lunch !

and i would love to meet newbs who want to learn also, and not just stick their hands out, expecting fortunes to drop into them !

mp

Dreamliner:
Wow, aren't you somebody! Personally, I'm not as impressed with you as you are. We all trade here, many of us professionally, some just learning. I've long since learned to stay clear of those who think they are really important.

mp6140:
OK, YOUR CHOICE !

But sure as can be, Id love to ONCE meet a real professional on these sites without having to go down to NYC for lunch !

and i would love to meet newbs who want to learn also, and not just stick their hands out, expecting fortunes to drop into them !

mp

YOUR WISH HAS COME TRUE, YOU HAVE JUST MET A NEWBIE WHO WANTS TO LEARN. SO TEACH ME. LETS SEE.

FXBabe, rest assured the teaching will come at a great price. Make sure you do your due diligence on him before sending any money.

FXBabe:
YOUR WISH HAS COME TRUE, YOU HAVE JUST MET A NEWBIE WHO WANTS TO LEARN. SO TEACH ME. LETS SEE.

THANK YOU DREAMLINER ---- NOW HERES ONE YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE BECAUSE YOUVE NEVER MET ME BEFORE !

NADA !!!

UNFORTUNATELY in this world, EVERYONE assumes theres a scam just around the corner, and while I cant disprove that concept, I can say any information I divulge costs just what i said above ----- thats the whole cost --- what you dont understand about me is that Im more or less aware of my mortality, and after many years of taking from this world, I have some to give back.

Its a concept so foreign to you that I will bet a fortune you will NEVER understand, and maintain your hatred and mistrust of me forever !

Sorry, Im just different than you

Babe --- send me an email (mp@highlands.com) with what you DO know and I'll try to help, or I may set up shop on this site, open to all.

enjoy and trade well

mp

mp6140,

Can you teach me how to trade Retail Spot Forex without being glued to the screen and never exceed 17% max intraday drawdown from the highest banked balance?

This is not a trick question. I am sincere.

Can you do it here publically on this site, for all to see. Forget the PM or Email...right here...

Newdigital the administrator here, I am sure will welcome you with open arms as this not only is a programmers site but it is a trading site too...

Welcome to

ES

I had already started considering a seperate thread dealing with that subject but am now faced with a problem based on the desires of your post.

I can teach how to trade with NO drawdowns, but one must be there to make the trade, although Ive seen questions concerning buy and sells at the intraday reversal times around this site which i find rather interesting.

normally, i would allow drawdowns for those who REALLY dont want to spend time at the monitors, but since i scalp thats not the routine for me !

so i think your NON trick question has a basis in something and i would love to know what it is --- who knows, I may even be heading in that direction but seeing it differently than you

your obedient servant

mp

ElectricSavant:
mp6140,

Can you teach me how to trade Retail Spot Forex without being glued to the screen and never exceed 17% max intraday drawdown from the highest banked balance?

This is not a trick question. I am sincere.

Can you do it here publically on this site, for all to see. Forget the PM or Email...right here...

Newdigital the administrator here, I am sure will welcome you with open arms as this not only is a programmers site but it is a trading site too...

Welcome to

ForeX

tsd.

ES

If you have nothing to hide, a desire to give back out of a generous heart , why not just post your method of trading right here. I'm sure we would ALL love to see how you never take a loss.

Waiting eagerly to learn the best system in the world that never loses...

mp6140:
I had already started considering a seperate thread dealing with that subject but am now faced with a problem based on the desires of your post.

I can teach how to trade with NO drawdowns, but one must be there to make the trade, although Ive seen questions concerning buy and sells at the intraday reversal times around this site which i find rather interesting.

normally, i would allow drawdowns for those who REALLY dont want to spend time at the monitors, but since i scalp thats not the routine for me !

so i think your NON trick question has a basis in something and i would love to know what it is --- who knows, I may even be heading in that direction but seeing it differently than you

your obedient servant

mp

I have no ulterier motive and I can assure you that I am sincere. I am unable to be at the screen like that...I have a home office and can glance at the screens throughout the day. People that know me, can vouch for me and that I tell the truth.

I simply am at an end to myself and my trading. I am unable to achieve the Intraday max Drawdown of 17% from my highest banked balance.

I hope you are not tricking me mp...I am being sincere here and I need your help.

ES

mp6140:

your obedient servant

mp

You see mp...I am told that drawdown is all that matters....If you can control that then yield will follow...

but my trading has not been profitable...

I am told a lot of things that perhaps I need to unlearn...

I am humbled at your confidence and really would like a piece of what you know..

ES

my apologies but perhaps there is a problem in communication here, but why do you WISH TO HAVE DRAWDOWNS ?

while not one against them, and sometimes finding them a necessary evil if ive made an error, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WANT THEM !

thats why i look at it as a strange question --- rare is the person Ive met who wants them, and i need information as to why, which you can send me publicly or privately.

unfortunately, for a few more minutes ill be a tad busy with uj and sunday trading, but back soon

mp

ElectricSavant:
You see mp...I am told that drawdown is all that matters....If you can control that then yield will follow...

but my trading has not been profitable...

I am told a lot of things that perhaps I need to unlearn...

I am humbled at your confidence and really would like a piece of what you know..

ES
Reason: