Zor v.1 - page 7

sorry but this is a bullsh*t!

you need to practice guys, specially solarwind is totally useless, repaints the past.

solar wind indicator = Yu4rik indicator

The solar wind indicator is the Yu4rik indicator.

I gave it an other name (solar wind) so it would fit in a strategy that was called the urban pluto method on strategybuilderfx (never claimed it was mine-- I had left the name of the original develloper in the code --yu4rik). Everything had to do with some sort of sci-fiction movie.

I tryed to imply it in the method but is indeed re-painting big time and so of no use what so ever. I knew it pas re-painting but hoped it could still give some indication as for example a metastock zig zag indicator , but it was hopeless. And it was never the main trigger of the urban pluto method but only tryed it as some sort of indication..

If you want to check what I say, place it on a 1min time frame and see what happens in real time.

Let is run for 1 hour without touching it. After 1 hour change the time frame and go back to 1min or push on the refresh button and see what happens to it. It will re-paint the history completely.

So what is the use of posting all these charts with this indicator ? it is of no use what so ever....flipping a coin will give you a 50% hitrate where this indicator doesn't give you any because in real time it is all over the place....

regards..iGoR

Mate you dont have a strategy at hand already and my advice will be to use more solid indicators which do not repaint past and make manual backtests before stating you have a profitable strategy at hand.

If you want help I will gladly help you improve to trade in this fx market seeing you are a newbie and there are unfortunately few people in Turkey trading.... Or if you just have ideas flowing on your mind and just post here to get people's attention my advice will be to just move on, I can tell you thousands and another thousand which do work %100 at backtesting...

Well you can bad mouth there indicator but it appears they are making profit with there strat. the bottom line is to trade successfully.

solarwind and silvertrend are repainting... when signal are to perfect to be true, usually it's because they aren't (true)

I fall in the same trap several time thinking i had found the holy grail...

droesparky:
Well you can bad mouth there indicator but it appears they are making profit with there strat. the bottom line is to trade successfully.

I haven't seen any live statement showing that they are profitable... All i see is screenshot with past signal (thats what i was doing when using repainting indicators )

Relax...

What Igor (Fxbs) is trying to say is that Solar wind is repainting

It is an unfortunate conversion of Fisher's transform from TS with slightly changed parameters

{ Ehlers' Fisher Transform Indicator

Copyright 2003, John Ehlers. All rights reserved. }

Inputs: price((H+L)/2), len(10);

Vars: maxH(0),minL(0),Fish(0),x(0);

maxH = highest(price,len);

minL = lowest(price,len);

x = .5*2*((price - minL)/(maxH - minL) - .5) + .5*value1[1];

if x > .999 then x = .999;

if x < -.999 then x = -.999;

Fish = .5*log((1 + x)/(1 - x)) + .5*Fish[1];

plot1(Fish,"Fisher");

plot2(Fish[1],"Trigger");

The way it is writen, instead of taking into account previous value it takes a future value into account an thus makes it worthless

You can find a cleaned up version of "Solar wind" in the post

For the sake of comparing I named it Solar wind too but bare in mind that it is Fiher's transform and treat it that way

ahmedazizelias:
hi

wow ...it is first time forme to hear about an indicator with 100% accurate!!!!

could you post here this 100 % accurate indicator...and the other indicators that also 100% accurate ..BUT THEY SHOULD NOT REPAINT THE PAST otherwise it will be harmfull not usefull ones...

thank you in advance for your reply
Files:
fisher.gif  14 kb

Picture to forum

Files:
snap2cd4.jpg  123 kb

Files:
snap2bv3.jpg  50 kb

Files:
snap4ug8.jpg  49 kb

Files:
snap5aj3.jpg  52 kb