Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 14

I have done a lot of analysis over the past few days of how the T3 lines interrelate and which are the most important.

What I see is that the 60min T3 line is a critical line and sets the tradeable direction. Doesn't mean you have to trade the 60min chart but you HAVE to respect the 60 min T3. Do some back testing and see what I am talking about. When it changes direction or has a price cross, the trend reverses. Use it to bias your trades on the shorter time frames.

For now, the 5 min is very tradeable on the yen pairs. Lets hope that keeps up for a while longer!

Also you can try changing the settings for the HAS Extension to 6 and 18 from 13 and 34 to get a more responsive indicator.

Rad

Files:

Another nice setup coming

Rad

Files:

Email Alert

Hey guys,

Anyone willing to take a look at the code for the email alert? It's not sending me one. My email alerts for other indis are working.

Thanks,

I noticed it's not working as well. I found this HMA that works~

Files:
hma4.mq4  8 kb

Is the EURUSD ready to pullback?

The EURUSD seems to be topping out despite the rotten economic news out this week. A look at the 1hr chart shows that price has risen to the 61% retracement from the Nov high of 1.4967 to the Dec low of 1.4310 and actually spiked up to the 78.6%. It is also riding the rails of the fibo fan for the same period and also the fibo fan from the Aug low to the Nov high on the daily chart.

For my indicators, price is right at the daily 27T3 and the weekly is approaching from below making a good case for a downward cross. MACD is showing divergence making lower highs while price makes higher highs and stochastic may be getting ready to roll over.

I will be looking for a drop below the 60 minT3 and MACD to cross below zero and my targets would be 1.45 first and then1.43. If price breaks above dailyT3 and MACD stays above zero, look for stochastic to bottom and turn up and target 1.500 for a retest of the highs.

Lets hear what you folks are thinking about this or other pairs and why.

Rad

Files:

hello

i do,nt think eur/usd ready to rollover befor reaching 1,4960.so it still bulish,broked this level 1,6000 next target

What are your reasons for thinking it is bullish?

Everyone, please explain how and why you come to your analysis and targets when posting. It helps all of us to learn more about how to interpret what we are seeing and become better traders.

Thanks!

Rad

summitfx:
I noticed it's not working as well. I found this HMA that works~

Okay, great! I'll try it out.

Thank you & Happy pipping,

This is off topic but may be of interest.

Anyone looking for new software should check out these links as they contain the best list of free software I have ever come across. I use a number of these programs myself. And yes, they are totally free.

The 46 Best-ever Freeware Utilities

The Extended Best-ever Freeware Utilities List

Rad

hello

radatats:
What are your reasons for thinking it is bullish?

Everyone, please explain how and why you come to your analysis and targets when posting. It helps all of us to learn more about how to interpret what we are seeing and become better traders.

Thanks!

Rad

please check it Weak Non-Farm Payrolls Drives Odds for a 50bp Rate Cut in January to 50-50

Reason: