Secrets of Meta-Trader - page 3

duc nguyen:
Is it possible to have

the source code of MetaTrader 4 "New Order"

and modify it with fast execution hot keys ,

and more order management selections ,

according to the trader strategy ?

Thank you .

Hello, this thread have some chit chat about hotkeys.

digital moving average

hi

how can i write moving average (5) on mt4 screen digitally.

hi

hipofiz:
hi how can i write moving average (5) on mt4 screen digitally.

what did u mean?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

crosshairs

Did you know that you can activate the crosshairs on a chart by clicking the mouse wheel button and by draging the cursor around the chart using the left button, you can measure the number of bars and number of pips from original position to new position.

Fixed odds easiest trading methods( run bets)

Does anyone in the house know the simplest way to trade successfully on the run bets platform in betonmarkets.com? Pls i need a free step by step ebook on it

I will appreciate

thanks

Hot Keys Expert Advisor to toggle charts

Fellow Forum Members,

I am using Metatrader 4 and what is driving me crazy is that it has no built in feature that enables one to assign hot keys for toggling between charts. I have some 23 currency pairs and scrolling through all of 23 tabs at the bottom is something I dislike doing.

Is there an expert advisor out there that will let me assign a hot keys such as "Control+ALT+1" to toggle over to the USD/GBP chart or "Control+ALT+2" to toggle over to the USD/CAD chart?

I am hoping someone out there has a solution for this because I am the type of computer user that likes to control software apps mostly by using my keyboard keys. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

pip count tool

Hello,

Does anybody have a tool or indicator that could be used similar to Fibonacci tool in MT4 , only difference being, it gives me swing length in number of pips i.e. if i draw from point A to point B in the chart it gives me number of pips between points A and B.

Thanks.

apocryphal:
Hello,

Does anybody have a tool or indicator that could be used similar to Fibonacci tool in MT4 , only difference being, it gives me swing length in number of pips i.e. if i draw from point A to point B in the chart it gives me number of pips between points A and B.

Thanks.

I believe that what you want you is the crosshair, this one is located on the tools of MT4 or you just can use contol+F

I would suggest using a service like www.myfxbook.com -- you upload your statement and it counts pips, shows nice charts. Works like a charm really and can be completly private or you can set it to be public. Whatever you wish.

(I don't work there, nor it's my site by the way.. =))

Reason: