Simple System Trades

Hi everyone,

I've been a member of this forum for a while and find it is a great resource so keep up the good work guys, I recently read a quote which was something like "success consists of giving more than you receive" so I decided to start this thread.

I have just started to trade using a very simple method with end of day charts, and no indicators, as experienced members of this forum know eventually you will find indicators lack and start to remove them, now this method is so simple it is very easy to overlook. Anyway it may not even work out as profitable but what I hope to do is:

1) Initially post trades and see if the system is robust and discuss it's trades.

2) After a period of testing I will discuss how I trade it and what it is - it is not a holy grail system and very simple but I hope with potential for profits.

Please don't ask me to describe the system yet - first I will only be sharing trades to see if it is possible. I will disclose the system for free and am not trying to sell anything, just giving back to this forum for all it's done for me over time.

Cheers

Lee

Forgot to say... I anticipate the system will work better in trending markets but we'll have to wait and see

Whilst waiting to upload my trades etc.. it would be great if people could respond to the poll - would be nice for everyone to know what the average number of indicators used is !

Thread Moved

Hi leeb,

Meanwhile the system is getting ready it would be better to host on Suggestions for Trading Systems

Hi Linuxser, thanks for your post, I understand what you are saying but it is not a suggestion I already have the rules and am not asking for an EA, just want to monitor the trades and share the results first before we discuss system specifics

Tell me where's the Trend and I will Ride!

Good idea anyway!

leeb:
Forgot to say... I anticipate the system will work better in trending markets but we'll have to wait and see

leeb:
Hi Linuxser, thanks for your post, I understand what you are saying but it is not a suggestion I already have the rules and am not asking for an EA, just want to monitor the trades and share the results first before we discuss system specifics

Ok,

Got your point.

When the System is ready we could move them to the other section again.

Reason: