Secrets of Meta-Trader - page 2

hi

kemalzafer:
Hi, Pucio Can ı use metastock data(CSV) at metatrader? Thanks....

did u mean to import csv to MT ?

it can be done if your csv has same format with MT data ....just export data from Mt into csv and make your metastock data has same format ...then import it into Mt ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Key combination to maximize Chart window

Hi!

I need to maximize the window size of a chart window by keyboad input.

This is different from F11 to make MT4 full screen.

Does anybody know how to do this ?

I could not find this function in a comprehensive list of hotkeys.

pjo

Pucio:
If you know any secrets of Meta Trader and want to share just it is a place. First one: How to add prices to Fibonacci Levels ?

to add price at fibo lines,just space bar 7times after fibo number,then following with &$

forexmoments:
Have to agree with you - the full screen mode is an absolute joy to behold. Also press F9 to buy/sell.

wow! lol thats awesome! thanks!

This thread rocks

Very interesting stuff here. Just how many can remember all those keys?

Very Interesting

Thank you Pucio.

I may not remember everything now, But I sure have picked out a few I could definitely use from now on.

I can come back next time and pick another few tips so I can benefit more on the MT4 features.

Yano

prasxz:
did u mean to import csv to MT ?

it can be done if your csv has same format with MT data ....just export data from Mt into csv and make your metastock data has same format ...then import it into Mt ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thanks....

Using Templetes in MT4

Hi all,

Have your ever wanted to open a new chart with the configuration (colors, timeframe, indicators) you want?

This is possible. Just save your configuration as a Template, and name it "Default". After that each chart will be created using the Default template.

Songojan

Also, you can press the space bar and a small box appears on your active chart. Type in a currency pair to change the pair on that chart. Or enter a time frame to change the time frame. Ex. "audjpy, m15" would change your chart to M15 AUD/JPY chart .

-DREWP

Fast "New Order" execution hot keys .

Is it possible to have

the source code of MetaTrader 4 "New Order"

and modify it with fast execution hot keys ,

and more order management selections ,

according to the trader strategy ?

Thank you .

Reason: