SHOGUN Breakout Strategy - page 2

should we multiple the lot size by double?

Flexible

Million_Fund:
should we multiple the lot size by double?

The advantage of SHOGUN is, it can be traded in many flavors, depending on risk profile.

The trade sizes can be - constant, double, fibonacci. That will decide how quick you want to take profit. A good trader will make a killing with it. Just consider the 300 pips E/J drop yesterday. That's the potential.

regards.

Ok, I see this system does not have EA yet, also, is a "in development" trading system. As "per se" It could be moved to Suggestion to Trading Systems.

Hi

There are many free EAS available which could easily be use for this strategy.Use the same EA four to 5 times depending on no of pyramiding trades,Just use different magic number

As regards the strategy ,very difficult to trade unless market goes in one straight direction without retracements..WHICH IT RARELY DOES

Trader is risking many times reward for smaller rewards

OILFXPRO

Risk bites

To make it clear - this is not a no-drawdown system. You need proper risk management - trade size, size increments, max loss etc.

But since we add positions in price direction, eventually it wins, even in choppy conditions. Only a expanding triangle will cause problem, hence a max loss limit has to be a part of the plan.

Please note: there is no emotional baggage here - "that price will come back the way i originally thought". You are free from the heartburns! Just follow the price. No more guesswork. And stick to volatile pairs.

Look at the spikes below, and follow the price, you have a very high chance of winning everytime.

Files:
ej-shogun2.gif  11 kb

i trade this manually and set pending stop order....i am up 727.50usd....i am using 1 lot per order...

Million_Fund:
i trade this manually and set pending stop order....i am up 727.50usd....i am using 1 lot per order...

Do you enter orders as per auto's description in thread1? If not could describe how you trade this system using pending orders. Thanks

well done

Million_Fund:

Good show Millionaire.

I guess you keep the pip spaced stop orders ready & wait for the spike. That's a good way to maintain the discipline & not miss the orders.

i am using my own indicator...if uptrend...i enter buy and keep buying every 10pips...and set sell stop 20pips from first buy

Breakouts

Nice gain on this ..

Files:
Reason: