Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 23

t3 & hma

I have had good success with T3MA-4 line, HMA-7 & HMA-36 Lines.

Xard777

radatats:
Oh and do you then have an indie that actually shows good elliot wave counts? If so I would like to see that too. Rad

try this...

Xard777

Have added price monitor to Xard-mm2 indicator

Xard777

Anybody still using this system?

anybody still using this system for trading? Plz what are the horizontal lines with 4/8 p for? Are they murrey math? On which timeframe is it suitable to use? Also plz can someone help me code the rads t3 stochastics with and email alert so that i can be receiving alerts from my inbox since am a longer term trader,thanks in advance.

Maybe rads still use it, we don't know exactly.

You can use it on any Timeframe and when 4/8 then its Murrey.

Hi,

PLZ, say rules "short and long trade" and "rules exit" for this system.

thanks

iranforex66:
Hi,

PLZ, say rules "short and long trade" and "rules exit" for this system.

thanks

Read the first post of this thread I think you will find the basic trading setup explained there.

I realize after all this time no one really gives a tinker's damn about Rad's system as most believe it's too old and outdated. Me? I'm still using it after 5 years. It's a beautiful system that tells you all you need to see and think about to make good trades. Don't reply to this unless you personally PM me as I don't come here at all. I've learned all I need to know to trade successfully.

The only difference between then and now is that I'm off the smaller TF's and trade 1hr to 4 hr.

Oh - plus I've learned never to trust ANY EA over a length of time.

I have been my own worst enemy over the years, always trying to find something new, different setups. I just came back across this old system and I am stunned to see it is still active. So you stuck with it and still use it? That is amazing... I would love to hear your experience with it, I see you are mostly higher time frames now. I am going to dust it off and take another look...

Radatats

I have been my own worst enemy over the years, always trying to find something new, different setups. I just came back across this old system and I am stunned to see it is still active. So you stuck with it and still use it? That is amazing... I would love to hear your experience with it, I see you are mostly higher time frames now. I am going to dust it off and take another look...

Radatats

Reason: