Mega system Pack - page 6

Hi Xard,

While trading today, the price shot the +2/8th level in #4x octaves MM indicator in GBPUSD and also i tried Final draft math, final draft math v3 and x tf 2009 MM indicators and they all shot up to over +2/8 and returned back to 5/8 or 3/8 level.

I found final draft HighLow indicator to be most stable as the price level continues to go up above 2/8+ level and they do not change their value with changing time frames.

Could we have final draft HighLow MM in #4x trading manual system instead of other MM indicators.

I just removed the other MM indicators and put the HighLow MM instead, is that enough or their needs to be some calculation to be done in order for it to be in sync with other indicators like #4x 3 semafour etc to work smoothly.

X Tf 2009 and HighLow seems to be the best one, can we make it go on and on even after +2/8 without it coming back to 5/8 and 3/8 levels. yet they fit in the format of 30M timeframe #4x trading system.

Thanks

Thanks Balista4

balista4:
it is the same system that xard has made, with my earlier experience in trading forex, i just compared it and it works wonderful..you just need to be patient..and as you are just starting out....with patience i mean really be waiting until a good trade comes out.

remember no system will ever be perfect , so dont jump from one system to another....

you can read Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas which is very good book and refer books in this site

Trading Psychology

Indicator and real time trading is just 40% of the overall success, rest is how tough you are when to get out and control yourself.

good luck

Thanks Balista4 and Xard777, i start study and trying to trade in demo ....

i will follow your teaching and knowledge.

Thanks

jimmy

xard777:
Here is HighLow version to try out...

I am using it on a 30min chart, but to each their own...

Xard777

Thanks a lot Xard for the fast reply, it works.

I was using a combination of pattern trading also, so it had not mattered, if the value went above 8/8 etc. cos other signals were still bullish.

Thanks again.

Hi xard777,

When the star appears, indicating an uptrend or downtrend. What do you confirm this with. What else do you look at on the chart to signal a down or up.

Thanks,

is there a manual for these systems ? i download the package and input them but dont know how to trade with them

ukcool:
Hi xard777,

When the star appears, indicating an uptrend or downtrend. What do you confirm this with. What else do you look at on the chart to signal a down or up.

Thanks,

You have to confirm it with MM level, and Stocs., i suggest looking at one minute chart for half a day continuously, you will learn the core of this system.

This is a probabilities game as Mark Douglas says, so you need to see if you go with 100 trades...will u win 51 or more times.

good Luck

ddock:
is there a manual for these systems ? i download the package and input them but dont know how to trade with them

There is an explanation by Xard in Post No. 40.

Good Luck

How to use MM Level

balista4:
You have to confirm it with MM level, and Stocs., i suggest looking at one minute chart for half a day continuously, you will learn the core of this system.

This is a probabilities game as Mark Douglas says, so you need to see if you go with 100 trades...will u win 51 or more times.

good Luck

Hello Balista4 dan Xard777,

How to use MM Level ? because until now i dont understand it.

Thanks

jimmy

Trading Confirmation

xard777:
Importance of Square divisions are...

8/8 High and 0/8 low

4/8 midpoint level

3/8 and 5/8 levels

1/4 level

1/8 level

With this version of highlow we are looking for reversals off 3/8 and 5/8 levels.

Xard777

Hello Xard777,

Where is trading confirmation with MM level, if 3 stage and star come out and MM level in which level ?

Sorry for my english

Thanks

jimmy

i like to use mml too, it's similar to finbonaci (if u draw it right and compare it with mml you will know what i mean), there also -1/8, -2/8, +1/8, +2/8 for extremely support and resistance. currently testing this system with real money.

Reason: