Trading with RSX and Murrey Math - page 2

Nice post thank you.

I think this is the final version of the semafor - identical probably.

Use divergence as a tool to assist in filtering your trades.

Visiting Sorrento in 6 weeks time!! Beautiful country!

Regards and thank you for posting

TEAMTRADER

'Trade what you see and not what you Hope'

zappolo:
Hi, I would like to share my trading strategy. I use it with GBPJPY, USDCHF and GBPUSD. With the other pairs it's not well performing. I use these indicators: - 5 SMA - 50 EMA - Murrey Math Levels - RSX - MA of RSX - Final Draft 3 Semafor Alert You can find them attached to this post. 5 SME and 50 EMA are used only to spot support/resistance levels where we can have a change in the trend. RSX is used to identify overbought/oversold situations (using 80 levels). The same fo Final Draft 3 Semafor Alert. The used timeframe is 4H. Beware of other timeframes, because they are not well performing. When you have an overbought/oversold situation with RSX, a signal from Final Draft 3 look for the nearest Murrey Math Level to go short/long. Attached you'll find some picture to understand how this works. ATTENTION --> To use this system you must take care of money management. We use 4h timeframe, so you could have some drawdown. I use this simple system: LOTS = EQUITY / 10.000 For example with an equity of 1.000$ I will go short/long with 0.1 lots. You can find me here on this thread or on MY BLOG, or, if you are Italian, SUL MIO BLOG.
Files: