40-100 pips per day – LIVE TRADING with SimpleScal - page 5

Please email me a romik@voliacable.com

thank you share

Hi,

I would like to join you in live trading session, my email is:

iijerry@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Geert

This seems to be a nice scalping system. The only thing is the emotion involde in trading with such small time frame.

After a while you burn out. I did this for one year my hair was getting pretty gray.

I wish all you great success with this system.

Plz. info me about then scalp system.

fvrank@yahoo.com

Hi , does simple scalping also can do any pair instead EURUSD?

TheCurrency:
Hello all, attached are two indicators. These indicators are the zig zagpointer from fx-50 and the double trix indicator from THV at another forum. (installationinstructions below the main post)I’m calling this system SimpleScalp because it is exactly that … a simplescalping system. Yet at the same time it is crazy accurat To enter a trade, wait for all three indicators to be in agreement. Atrade should be set with a 10 pip profit target and a 10 pip stop loss.You can expect to be out of a trade in a maximum of 5 minutes. Personally,I’ll close any trade after 7 minutes no matter where it is.Now, there are a lot of systems here, and a lot of new traders. So, what Iam going to do is actually trade using this system LIVE. It’s nothing todo this and may help several of you out. If you are interested in my livetrading sessions, shoot me an email or a PM and I’ll explain how you canget into the session (no sense giving this out to the entire board if onlya few people are interested).With these live trading sessions you will see my screen and everything thatI do and how I do it as regards my trading with this system. This will bein real time and on my real account.The biggest benefit is that the chat facility will allow you to askquestions and the like.I’m doing this for two reasons. The first is that I think it would be funto help out other traders. The second is that trading is often a verysolitary activity. In this way I am making it much more of a group thingand getting people involved, which I think will make the trading moreengaging.Third, doing it this way will allow literally ANYONE to trade. I think itis possible that you could watch my live trading sessions and trade byfollowing me and then placing actual phone calls to your broker. You getall of the “community” of being involved with the live trading and all ofthe people that are part of that, plus you get to trade in a very no stressway because you can just follow me and make the same trades that I make.I’ll be doing live trading for all sessions on different days, so no matterwhich session(s) you like to trade, you’ll be covered.When you tell me that you’re interested in the live sessions, let me knowwhat sessions you like to trade.To install the indicators, go to your main metatrader folder and find thefolder labeled “experts”. Now look for the folder “indicators”.Put both of the files there and double click on one of them. MetaEditorwillload with the file there. Click the compile button and then exitMetaEditor.Now, double click on the other file. Click the compile buton afterMetaEditor loads, wait for a second, ad then exit.Now, open MetaTrader, open an EURUSD 1minute chart. On that chart put thetwo indicators.That’s all there is to it. If you have any questions, fee

It's not that simple as you describe...It needs good FX skills to be profitable for a long time

HJ ABU HURAIRAH:
Hi , does simple scalping also can do any pair instead EURUSD?

Of course...

I would like to join you in your live trading sessions, my email is:

bagyi2002@yahoo.com

Thank you

I would like to join the live session.

stockalert2006@yahoo.com

I would like to learn more about your system. Kindly send me info on your live session. Thanks.

alvinyap168@gmail.com

Reason: