Trading with RSX and Murrey Math

Hi, I would like to share my trading strategy.

I use it with GBPJPY, USDCHF and GBPUSD. With the other pairs it's not well performing.

I use these indicators:

- 5 SMA

- 50 EMA

- Murrey Math Levels

- RSX

- MA of RSX

- Final Draft 3 Semafor Alert

You can find them attached to this post.

5 SME and 50 EMA are used only to spot support/resistance levels where we can have a change in the trend.

RSX is used to identify overbought/oversold situations (using 80 levels). The same fo Final Draft 3 Semafor Alert.

The used timeframe is 4H. Beware of other timeframes, because they are not well performing.

When you have an overbought/oversold situation with RSX, a signal from Final Draft 3 look for the nearest Murrey Math Level to go short/long.

Attached you'll find some picture to understand how this works.

ATTENTION --> To use this system you must take care of money management. We use 4h timeframe, so you could have some drawdown. I use this simple system:

LOTS = EQUITY / 10.000

For example with an equity of 1.000$ I will go short/long with 0.1 lots.

You can find me here on this thread or on MY BLOG, or, if you are Italian, SUL MIO BLOG.

Files:

Another picture of EURUSD

Files:
eurusd.gif  28 kb

As you can see on my Blo both GBPJPY and EURUSD are going down to TP.

By now I'll start to post and explain my new trades.

I stick to my calls....GJ and EU are topping....

patience (and a good money management) is the key...

Ok, EU seems ready to go to TP...

Files:
eurusd.gif  34 kb

Hi, it appears that your link to the MML multi option file above is not working. I found a good link at https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.ds4y.com/MML_Multi_Option_v1.mq4 . Thanks to Grath at forexfactory dot com.

GJ is still stalling....I'm patiently waiting for it's fall....

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  31 kb

Long usdchf, tp 1.1280

Files:
usdchf.gif  28 kb

A fast update on GJ and UC...

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  34 kb
usdchf.gif  28 kb

Thank you very much for your sharering. I am following you. Keep going on please!

zappolo:
Hi, I would like to share my trading strategy. I use it with GBPJPY, USDCHF and GBPUSD. With the other pairs it's not well performing. I use these indicators: - 5 SMA - 50 EMA - Murrey Math Levels - RSX - MA of RSX - Final Draft 3 Semafor Alert You can find them attached to this post. 5 SME and 50 EMA are used only to spot support/resistance levels where we can have a change in the trend. RSX is used to identify overbought/oversold situations (using 80 levels). The same fo Final Draft 3 Semafor Alert. The used timeframe is 4H. Beware of other timeframes, because they are not well performing. When you have an overbought/oversold situation with RSX, a signal from Final Draft 3 look for the nearest Murrey Math Level to go short/long. Attached you'll find some picture to understand how this works. ATTENTION --> To use this system you must take care of money management. We use 4h timeframe, so you could have some drawdown. I use this simple system: LOTS = EQUITY / 10.000 For example with an equity of 1.000$ I will go short/long with 0.1 lots. You can find me here on this thread or on MY BLOG, or, if you are Italian, SUL MIO BLOG.

hi the problem with your indicator is that the "top sun" and bottom sun is formed but once a New highs or new lows gets broken this "sun goes away and a with the next bar is becomes an another" indicator. by the way i testing diff. pairs and for 15 min charts.

can you please test this on 15 min charts and see for yourself.? other than that this indicator is fabulous.can you please test and post some charts for 15 mins too.please post both failed as well success charts.

thank you for your contribution.

Reason: