New 5M scalping system born "suggested name Elinor"

Hello all members here in this nice place,

Today and after a lot of thinking and testing and moving from system to system

i want to share with you this system, the system is working but still has some bugs if ppl here could help applying extra tests and filters to help improve it.

bugs like false i still trying to get some tools to avoid bad trades to filter the false signals still working out but the only way now i found to filter is to set the SL 12 pips meaning risking 12 pips to make 15 or more pips

the system is so simple i did not test it on other pairs just on EU

the time frame is 5M

the indicators are nice collection and they all no repaint.

i will explain the system and post a screen shot then i will collect all the indicators and the tpl that's coz i dont have much time now

The Setup...

1. Tools...

A)plot SMMA "smothed MA" 16 set on high white upper band in the screen shot

plot SMMA "Smothed MA" 16 set on low white lower band in the screen shot

those are the trigger bands and acts also like S/R when jumping in the action

any other things on the screen shot is under test to improve the signal

B) we will be using the

BS filter " buy/sell filter" indicator >>> no test

RSI filter indicator >>> no test

DM continuation indicator>>> no test

LSwpr indicator>>> no test

MTF Hiken Ashi SW setting one of them at Period30 and another one with Period60

Lagueere ACS >>> no test

what i mean with no test is, these indicators are well sync with the system and they are main tools. "no repaints of the above indicators" i got all the no repaints versions.

still testing the freedom bars ... and doing great

Now the setup...

First we have to wait until the current bar breaks one of both trigger bands

let's say we are going Long so the current bar has to close breaking the upper band in the same time all indicators have to be in the same color in row

the exit is up to you the system also does exit triggers but i am working to collect all of the system and do it in PDF file but we have to see ppl first and test if many ppl test we could save time

Hints...

sometimes we get the break with the trigger bands in a bar but we still missing the Hiken bars at the same color ...so if this happen we wait for the next bar close, if hiken switched color and the bar closes above or below the trigger band involved as buy or sell we will consider this a good trigger ... now about the hiken MTF there is 2 hiken one is 30 and one is 60 some times we get row color on one of them .... so when the setup is clear all other filters in one color row and we get one hiken bar missing the row we have to check if this bar of the 30 period or the 60 and we can trigger the trade but with risk, this is coz hiken gives us the trend and this means we might in a pullback but we can still enter with caution...

the screen shot will tell more...

i will let you all see first the screen shot , i feel like this system with good ppl here giving ideasand testing on other pairs also would be very powerful for hunting pips each trade

here is the indicators and the tpl use them all to see the filters leave all them at default settings i hope we can do more work on this system the Elinor system as i want to call it if we could do work on it it will be like the Elinor GT in gone in 60 seconds movie

thnx for now

Files:

Hello! I think it is a very profitable system, but can you attach indicators and template please. And we can take 10 pips of profit with more success then a 15 pips

Thanks for sharing!

vladv:
Thanks for sharing!

you welcome srry for late of posting the tools now they are in the first post

and i will post more images of my test hope we could improve it or say that it is valid to be a good system

the key of this system is the sync between indicators and the trigger ... buy the way this system is my made it is pure of mine

good luck

very good results untill now

here is a new image post for Long trigger trade

here is examples of trade triggers

seems like freedom bars working great with sync on its settings this is fine untill now do not change any settings

if u can focus in the 2 pics u will find alot of triggers

see this is a power trigger all in row break of upper SMMA 16 band lagueere rise from bottom Lswpr green freedom bars all row blue very good trade

Thanks for sharing.

Could you please send indicators and tps in zip file?

Regards,

Terry Toede:
Thanks for sharing.

Could you please send indicators and tps in zip file?

Regards,

ok man no probs

Files:

hello guys

hope the thread start and see this new born system of my made

well there is somthing i have to tell you...

you will find 2 lines on the chart the T3MA and 8 EMA the good setup has to get the 8EMA above the blue T3MA and if the yellow "8EMA" starts to cross below the blue after a rally up or down this means any setup would be so so dangeours this is coz the yellow EMA8 when cross the blue T3MA price starts to change his way

another live trigger

these are the trades taken today 22 and 23/4/2009 with Elinor

just 1 trade hit the stop of 15

check it

the test results

laguerre very good sync with the trigger factor when it is still above 0.85 or below 0.15 means the trend is good

freedom bars good sync gives indications very usefull

all the indicators are very good sync with the trigger

LSwper filter is very good

Hi Cableguy,

Very nice sys, thanks. Mind posting the mq4 files of the indicators? Thanks again.

Reason: