My 'time pattern' idea - page 4

new ideas

--Id--:
That is a nice post, indeed. That is why I think everyone should try and build an EA for his/her system: not exactly to use it, but to put it to test even before forward manual tests! An EA can prove a system wrong in minutes, while testing it manually could take years! As I posted before, I could not find any suitable time-related method yet and a lot of time systems out there (even in books, like I said in another post on IGROK) are just not profitable. But I also think that time-related method exists. Keep the thread going with your discoveries.

Hi guys , --id-- and xx3xxx thanks for your kind words.

Well , I still haven't had time to sit down and systematize everything, but one thing I learnt for sure - this business is for patient or / and diligent people Actually it is enough to be only one of the above.

Anyway - I think that from a daily sweep of about 1000 pips (E/USD) , if you , the trader, can get 50 and make it with high probability of winning ( say win 6 days out of 8) then you are perfect ! But it is not so every day. Sometimes you say a trend is exhausted , or jumpy or it is Friday All that means that you should trade only on a day where you are reasonably sure of the outcome. Trade after a big news , like Aussie dollar last week, JPY lately , tomorrow euro and pound And that ultimately means that only parts of the day are suitable for a profitable trading ! Or parts of the week ..... etc.

The same with the lunch time reversal, here come the americans and everything is upside down.... Why - hard to explain. Currency weakness, lots of money.... But it happens quite often.

Same principle can be applied to the European market here , it is quite logical that in the morning (Europe) the boys are selling the euro. I will not say that it is every single day , but more so than not.

Put a little candle-counting, Fibo-measuring , trendline following, and the day looks profitable !! I have more ideas , and try to follow them, and some day will write a little more here.

Cheers all

No activities in this thread latelly...

Has anyone tried this? It seems close to what this thread is all about. It is a strategy by Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg.

Best Regards

Files:

Hi pals

--Id--:
No activities in this thread latelly...

Has anyone tried this? It seems close to what this thread is all about. It is a strategy by Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg.

Best Regards

Hi again

I am not around lately, too much work (office hours) and money (out of office forex) . BTW this is a problem , when I took a holiday 2 months ago, I lost such a great opportunity Well there will be another day, another pip(s) !!!

So about this method above, the Asian high-low , well I haven't . But some months ago I was interested in G/JPY , you know because of the big moves. But it came to nothing. And looking at U/J these days - no money. The profits are uncertain in the Asia session, in my opinion, and I sleep then. And I can not trust the japs with my money . I say, wait and trade in the morning, just like the big bankers. They wake up, check the Nikkei and others , and here we go...

Comments are welcome.

GL to all

" lunch time reversal, here come the americans and everything is upside down"

i have a hypothesis on that

why lunch time or in 1 normal day, price jump up and down

and why if there is one determination bar (long long 30M 1 candle)

within 36 hours, the price will reach the extreme of those level

it is JUST ABOUT GAP -- my hypothesis

if a brokers is regional, it has to buy or sell , if there is excessive buy or sell after NET

so they will not buy or sell INSTANTLY if you are just retails

they will move the market to the GAP - so they could BUY BACK or SELL BACK, if there is a net INFLUX of buy/ sell order

and they could win money with their own holding while assume retail customer will likely to lose money

so they MOVE THE MARKET with BIG ORDER , steadily

80% or 120% is the best approximation on those GAP / determination bar, the price will reach that part again

try to write

Hi

I have to apologize

I didn't write here because I was busy , and profitable and this site stopped

supporting my browser. Now I will try to use my phone. Fingers crossed and updates will come... worked ok then dropped. I hate all cr..py browserd versions and bull...t

I will type on my PC . Then send.

Soon...

Any comments before that?

Anyone to show some interest ? I need some readers/public

Soon...

JangoFet:
Anyone to show some interest ? I need some readers/public Soon...

So nobody reads here or cares to know about my idea? Good. I

will stop entering and writing

Reason: