Blackb0x HSV5 System - page 2

05-05-09 Sell

Watch this great sell from this morning - suspenseful, note how far down the price went as of this post. Enjoy

Files:

Very much impressed with your solid approach, omargray. Well done! I also took that GU trade btw, but using my system though

I had this refreshing issue with another MTF indicator, and the great people on this forum helped me to fix it. I hope someone will do the same with the RSI and Stoch in your system.

Again, thanks for sharing, I wish I could make those moving screenshots on the fly

Will keep an eye on this thread for sure

FJ

Looks cool

Looks cool, will download give it a try sometime.

Thanks again for sharing.

Nice visual presentation

Perfect sell this morning

This perfect sell came together this morning after being prompted by the alert.

Adigit, I would make it simpler but this combination of strategies and setup is working so perfectly that I don't see why I would add or delete anything. But I am open to suggestions if anyone has practical ideas. Also, as far as I know it cannot be used effectively on the 1 minute timeframe, the persepective of the market would be totally different and the system would become less accurate.

ALMOST a good buy

This is a great example of all conditions being met but one and that makes for a dangerous setup. This buy should NOT have been taken, it worked out this time but it will fail more times than not. The important thing to focus on here is the 129 Moving Average barrier, which is very powerful and should always be respected. Do not enter a trade close to this MA.

Passable Buy

This is a Buy today that just passes; this is because the NMR is not in its perfect condition for a buy, which would be stepping higher above the +6 line as in the example picture at the bottom of this post.

The price eventually went up another 27 pips after I took profit to to meet the powerful 129SMA - making for a total possible pips of 38. Again, the total possible pips are so low because this was not an absolutely ideal situation to take a buy and soley because of the not so ideal position of the NMR at time of execution. This is one you would not take if you did not want to risk any losses.

Files:
5-13-09-buy.gif  154 kb
nmr.jpg  29 kb

just downloaded the system

thanks for sharing

5-18-09 Buy GBPUSD

Great buy today at 1.5177 on GBPUSD, generated a possible 160 pips - so far

hello,

thanks for presenting your system. I have two questions:

1. Why do you use such a big stop (50 pips)? I thought the more accurate a

system the closer the sl.

2. I think you aim 10 pips...what relevance has a 160 pip move?

Reason: