New 5M scalping system born "suggested name Elinor" - page 2

Roger_Taum:
Hi Cableguy, Very nice sys, thanks. Mind posting the mq4 files of the indicators? Thanks again.

ok i will but when i go to work they r not with me now i m in holiday

as soon as go to work at Monday u will get them under yr hand

good system ,if not repaint

I backtest these system ,really good enough:

I want to say: if there is not any repant signal , It will be very good sys ( I doubt this indicator "FX freedom" ,it is a MTF indicator because MTF indicator alaways be said to be repainted ,but maybe it is not repaint indicator).

when I back test , I found something intrested:

1. some fail siginal appear in midnight (GTM 22: 00 - 7:00), but it doesn't care, we all know this time wave and bar is small.

2. may be filter indcator is too many , as I observed , the heiken ashw is not nessary . without it ,we have a lot good trade . and some filter I don't think is good enough that they filter a lot good trade, just by my observation

3 . very thank Cableguy , he took us a very good system ,hope the mq4 code coming soon.

Files:

the mq4 version

hello ppl

this is the mq4 indicators but missing the continuation mq4 file i dont have it since it is from compass FX synergy method and also missing the laguerre mq4 file and also freedom bars sorry for that try using the ex4 files of these missing

hope this help...

Files:
elinormq4.rar  10 kb

muyuan11:

I want to say: if there is not any repant signal , It will be very good sys ( I doubt this indicator "FX freedom" ,it is a MTF indicator because MTF indicator alaways be said to be repainted ,but maybe it is not repaint indicator).

1. some fail siginal appear in midnight (GTM 22: 00 - 7:00), but it doesn't care, we all know this time wave and bar is small.

2. may be filter indcator is too many , as I observed , the heiken ashw is not nessary . without it ,we have a lot good trade . and some filter I don't think is good enough that they filter a lot good trade, just by my observation 3 . very thank Cableguy , he took us a very good system ,hope the mq4 code coming soon.

very nice feed back ok if we dont need these filters but i think the bands r important to trigger the trade some times u dont know where to inter the trade but if we took price break the bands it gives us claw that the trend is starting

well this is very helpfull backtest

about the mq4 version they r in the previous post but there r some indicators missed i will try to get them in mq4

Thanks Cableguy,

These are really high probability trades. I will test some options about stops and limits and I will share my observations here

let's see if repainting

thnx roger

so i think we got the LSwpr repainting so we can through it from the setup...

about the hiken ashi i think they r so important to get the trend of the current move or segment...

we want to see if there is repainting or not the other mq4 indicis i still cann't find them but trying

so we have to wait for the people here take the time to backtest

good luck

new thoughts

thnx roger

well this is couple of things

the bands so important till now they say when will the move start if we got all in row.

remove the LSwpr it is repainting

hiken ashi gives more confidence to the trade i guess

here is somthing else attached ...snap shot and an indicator i saw from a thread here i guess it is good what i am trying to do to remove what repaints and get the tools good sync with the trigger

sorry no mq4 for this DIDi index

we need all efforts to help get all sync with the trigger

the snap shot show a very high proper trade

good luck

Files:

previous post trade update

here is another snap shot for the previous trade update

as we can see the price went to our way

muyuan11:

2. may be filter indcator is too many , as I observed , the heiken ashw is not nessary . without it ,we have a lot good trade . and some filter I don't think is good enough that they filter a lot good trade, just by my observation

3 . very thank Cableguy , he took us a very good system ,hope the mq4 code coming soon.

I found MTFtwo indicator Hiken Ashi SW ( TF 30 TF60) repaint.

Hiken Ashi SW ( TF 30 TF60) using greater TF than 5 min , so it will repaint , I observe it in backtest (useing visual mode)

other indicator still is testing

muyuan11:
I found MTFtwo indicator Hiken Ashi SW ( TF 30 TF60) repaint.

Hiken Ashi SW ( TF 30 TF60) using greater TF than 5 min , so it will repaint , I observe it in backtest (useing visual mode)

other indicator still is testing

OX 4TF not repaint

FX FREEDOM void not repaint

these two are very stable and excellent indicators

Reason: