Manual trade without indicator - page 2

more or less -- think about stats bell shape normal distribution curve

let say, I have 1 bet in random USA or european time (eu time , is very tricky)

but don't have SL, don't have TP

then over 10 trading days, I should have the average about the last 10 average price or at least those entry that I enter

then I have much higher chance to be 50% in loss

-----

then we just need to derive a cool minilot -- to handle the loss ---- this way, we could still use impulse --- but direction have to be total random that we pick

so DO YOU KNOW or figure out any proven mathematical model --- set up some ground rule, to handle overall loss ?

another advantage is that -- after 10 entries, -- the entries afterward, depend on the price and DICE shown direction--- we could make SMART MOVE and disregard it (or wait longer) if the 11th, 12th move is being STUPID

the essence is mathematical proven model --- give us some more idea for discussion pls

MTF Fractals

Hi James the Giant,

Can you post the MTF Fractals indicator attached to your chart? Thanks.

I only know 1

as I said ... I only know 1 way to trade w/o indis ... look into M15 TF ans wait for a "line in the sand" ... then place a pending order at the last max and min ... enjoy!

a line in the sand is a multitude of small bodied candles with short shadows indicating a loss of interest in the particular pair at the given time ... usually fundamentally explained by a certain expectancy on the mkt ... like an important announcement or a major fundamental event. line in the sand usually happens b4 news or at a tip of a triangle ... and should you use Bollinger B you'll inevitably find a perfect squeeze setup.

Good luck !

P.S. in time you'll find out that you can do a lot of trading without indicators ... yet I still rely on some.

Reason: