New 5M scalping system born "suggested name Elinor" - page 3

muyuan11:
OX 4TF not repaint

FX FREEDOM void not repaint

these two are very stable and excellent indicators

that's perfect ...

well now u see hiken repaints sorry but i want to ask somthing hiken repaint as the price in the same bar moves it goes blue and red does this what u mean ??

i can see that hiken still on its color even the bar close and hiken does not change color in one bar i think that could be helpfull

well i mean u can get few bars in the same color which gives u a segment color ok we have to observe hiken i feel it is like a good tool

so let's give some extra considration

about the other indicis like u said now we can depend on them

thnx for ur efforts

well

here is a snap shot of massive action in 1 bar and hiken didnot change color

check it ok to see if there is repaint in it

cableguy_mcm:
that's perfect ...

well now u see hiken repaints sorry but i want to ask somthing hiken repaint as the price in the same bar moves it goes blue and red does this what u mean ??

i can see that hiken still on its color even the bar close and hiken does not change color in one bar i think that could be helpfull

well i mean u can get few bars in the same color which gives u a segment color ok we have to observe hiken i feel it is like a good tool

so let's give some extra considration

about the other indicis like u said now we can depend on them

thnx for ur efforts

you are welcome , your system is very good . so I want to test it:)

if we have all MQ4 file ,we do can code it for EA

cableguy_mcm:
well

here is a snap shot of massive action in 1 bar and hiken didnot change color

check it ok to see if there is repaint in it

I can prove it repaint , if you need .

it is very common when using larger TF for indicator that make repaint

muyuan11:
I can prove it repaint , if you need . it is very common when using larger TF for indicator that make repaint

no man no need to prove ok , we will wait for u untill u finish yr tests

muyuan11:
I can prove it repaint , if you need . it is very common when using larger TF for indicator that make repaint

really this is a big problem

ok can we use the converters to convert from ex4 to mq4 i ?? and plz could u after testing tell the modification what to remove and what use to get the glance on it

thnx man

the XO 4TF is not update itself properly.

sometime you saw a XO 4TF signal,BUT when you reload tpl , the signal is different

first pic is when I see ox 4tf signal

second pic is update when I reload template

muyuan11:
first pic is when I see ox 4tf signal second pic is update when I reload template

aha , so then does this do somthing to the signal ?

and do we need to reload i think XO will act good without reloading the time frame or switching between time frames...

some times i do not consider XO in the signal as long as all in row but when it appear on XO gives me confidance

very helpfull hints thnx we still have alot to do i think

cableguy_mcm:
aha , so then does this do somthing to the signal ?

and do we need to reload i think XO will act good without reloading the time frame or switching between time frames...

some times i do not consider XO in the signal as long as all in row but when it appear on XO gives me confidance

very helpfull hints thnx we still have alot to do i think

even the some indicators have bug ,but your system is still great