The new martingale

I have no knoledge of programing, but if someone can do this,

This idea can turn into a great EA !!!

Martingale ellements will remain. but with some changes.

1. we won't open two trades with opposite direction. it's stupid.

2. 1 min chart

3. steps will open trades every 10-15 pips.(with option to change steps)

4. 3 bands will give the indication of a buy or a sell.

band a.) bp:40---bd:3

band b.) bp:40---bd:4

band c.) bp:40---bd:5

bp=band period.

bd=band divertion.

5. an option to select when 1st trade will open:

price is between band a-b,b-c, c-5pips etc...

6. tp of 10-15 pips changing according to the last opened trade.

7. trading hours will be set by the user.

if anyone thinks it's a good idea, and wants to give it a try .

It can be a winner!

aqz

Could you explain in detail and lay out the pictures ?

I said it once...and I will say it again

Fair dinkum...youre an idiot!

Not only is your spelling atrocious but your effort spent (which is nil) in explaining the system was next to zero. You speak of 'bands' and 'divertions' (another incorrect spelling) which leaves the reader pondering whether you are referencing Moving Average Bands, Bollinger Bands, Battle of the Bands or some other mysterious hybrid. Divertions??...do you mean diversion or deviation? Enunciate CLEARLY man!!!

After all of this if you expect a programmer to waste his valuable time, at least have the decency to outline in rigorous mathematical fashion the theory of system, backed with charts and 'worst case scenarios' of why you think the system has legs and is worthy of development.

This not only relinquishes us of the tedious chore of having to mind-meld with you long distance 'a-la-Star Trek' and guestimate the brilliance of your notion but also tells us you might have spent more than a half witted 30 second duration to concoct the system whilst you stared blankly at the TV with a warm cup of Cocoa in your hands.

And finally..............MARTINGALE VIOLATES MONEY MANAGEMENT....SERIOUS TRADERS DONT UTILIZE IT!!!!!! LEARN TO TRADE!!

Pilot

I had a good lol reading the post above.

Who should I make my $97 check too?

I like your idea. Are you still using your strategy? Was it profitable? Did you ever get to code it? If not I can do this over the weekend.

It's a good idea , I have used it last year but with 100 pips difference between positions , you should be patient , but after few days you have great return ; I don't think it's a good ides to use it now , since we have strong crashes many times .

rivard:
I like your idea. Are you still using your strategy? Was it profitable? Did you ever get to code it? If not I can do this over the weekend.

I would pay you to put something together for me, I couldn't pm you because I have to post 15 times first.

Reason: