Mega system Pack

the system with high potential probability enters and exits

and now you see the market as it moves and you enter where is your trade gonna fuck the forex and do not enter where the forex crush your trade

i think great for daytraders

Wth was the point of this post?

All I see his CJA Murrey Math indicator and some other various indicators slapped together?

its a combination of different systems that give you more chances to win and it shows some moment of the market clearly i think it helps

Wanker:
Wth was the point of this post? All I see his CJA Murrey Math indicator and some other various indicators slapped together?

That's it you get into him...go on kick him while he is down...get right in there.

Yes,

Last time I checked, pictures clearly help people trading live..

xard777:
That's it you get into him...go on kick him while he is down...get right in there.

This is the "Manual Trading Systems" section, and I see no trading systems posted here. Is somebody going to post one, or just pictures?

hi xard777

xard777:
Clearly you don't. Here is another Mega System Pack for everyone's perusal.

Hi Xard777,

How Work your system ?

please give me pdf or tutorial

Xard,

Lets not bother attacking me, or I would suggest to many of the coders who present the forum with open source, that you commonly change their code to X"something.ex4

Like many of "your" zigzag indicators you provide to other members of the board?

Okay?

Thanks.

xard777:
Clearly you don't. Here is another Mega System Pack for everyone's perusal.

Wanker:

Lets not bother attacking me, or I would suggest to many of the coders who present the forum with open source, that you commonly change their code to X"something.ex4

Like many of "your" zigzag indicators you provide to other members of the board?

Okay?

Thanks.

I d/l a lot of indicators from this forum and yes I change it to suit my own personal library in the custom indicators section, makes it easier to delete the rest of the unwanted indicators. But that does not change the obvious.

You are still a WANKER

Walander:
Xard,

Okay?

Thanks.

Walander, I respect you, but you need to chill out. So maybe he changes the names on some indicators that he modifies, he doesn't make people pay for them, he doesn't scam anyone, so just lay off. 99% of your posts on this forum are negative. If your such a pro and know so much.... leave. Good luck. This forum is for people to learn and share ideas. All you do is bully people. Take your negativity somewhere else. If you would like to be an adult and stay here, act like it.

riskyachtar:
Hi Xard777,

How Work your system ?

please give me pdf or tutorial

Simply watch on a 15min chart for a couple of days

Reason: