5M Channel Scalping - 100pips \ week - page 2

Trend lines are incredibly underated. Thanks for reminding me that since it is my strategy in the stock market.

You have a good system; simple and easy to follow...

This is very good system. 2-4 entry per week on USD/JPY. RR=3:1

marvelous .. it's a kind of chart I'd like to see .. simple, clean and consistently profitable .. thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

not sure why this has been brought to the top but have to say I loved channels in the "old" days. I used to use them on the FTSE alot.

Hi all,

Has anyone automated this strategy?

newschool:
Trend lines are incredibly underated. Thanks for reminding me that since it is my strategy in the stock market.

Indeed. Trendlines assist you in trading simple price action. You can clearly see higher highs, lower lows or consolidation.

You need to get to the stage though where you can mentally see the trend without drawing lines. Learn to feel the price action and you will start winning.

can you help me understand your system

You do it exactly like I learned it from Hector long time ago! It really works in most cases.

The critical decision is that after the bounce from channel there must be strong bullish or bearish candle as a signal. Again, the decision to trade can be supported by other indicator.

Hermes

Reason: