Trading Systems - page 100

Hey, I am trading this system for 3 months, gained several hundred pips and about 50% on account.. and I would really like to turn it to an EA. Its rules are very simple: It is based mainly on price movement, and the fact that prices like to retrace to trending moving average and bounce from it,...
A nice system I have been trading for 3 months.. gained me 50% on account so far :-) It is based mainly on price movement, and the fact that prices like to retrace to trending moving average and bounce from it, creating strong movements. Last 2 Weeks Results GBPUSD: +212 pips EURUSD: +712 pips...
Forex Trading Systems Less Accurate Than Promised Since Forex has become the most popular way to invest online, hundreds of trading systems, software programs, EAs & signal services have hit the market. Many promise extremely high profits, easy pips and completely automatic trading. While some
  leverage problem  (3)
Hello i am a new trader i am registered with fxpro they ofer a leverage of 1:500 means if i have 100$ i will be shown 50000 but it is not they told it will not show on screen then i asked i more thing if i have 100 in 1:500 and 50000 in 1:1 it will act as same no but i dont think so because in 100 i...
  Mastercandle Trading Style  (24   1 2 3)
Mastercandle Trading Style 1. MCAD 5,21,4 As the filter Trading
[Deleted]
  XO_Method REVISED  (1552   1 2 3 4 5 ... 155 156)
AS FROM MARCH 1st, 2009 I HAVE CHANGED THIS ORIGINAL METHOD SIGNIFICANTLY AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO THERE FIRST - IT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND SHOULD GET YOU "UP TO SPEED" SOONER. THE NEW THREAD IS CALLED......."ValeoFX's Trading Method"....
[Deleted]
  Harooki Day Trades  (19   1 2)
This is a profitable strategy. My success rate at turning profitable strategies into profitable systems is zero; nevertheless, here are the rules for day trading the EURUSD. I have not traded this methodology on any other pairs. This is the setup and trigger: Trading starts 30 minutes after the UK...
hi all, if you trade using camarilla indicator and the result is stable, could u share with me your experienced?
I have set out to create my own ea. I have done some simple coding on "eabuilder" and have some questions. The system I am working with is very basic. It is a moving averager cross system using a 5wma and a 25ema. It is traded on a daily chart on the major pairs. It uses a 100 pip tp. I am just in
  My Simple Easy to use System  (12   1 2)
I have been looking at quite afew manual trading systems using different types of indicators and have put together a rather simple trading system: Pairs: Any TF: H4 Indicators: Moving Average (14 EMA) , Heiken Ashi, Williams Percent Range Buy: Look for 2x white candles closing above the 14EMA. When...
Hello All After using thousands of indicators I have come up with a system that suits me and in fact use indicators given by generous people posting on sites like this one! ;-) I would like to spend less time staring at the screen and hoped that by sharing the indicator and a screenshot someone may
This is no spam...just found thisone on FPA... and want to know some opinions Breakout Trading Systems for Forex - Currency Trading regards
I have been looking for a way to take advantage of the retracement after a big move that has occurred over a few hours as I have noticed that there is normally a retracement in the opposite direction. I have put together an EA that tries to do this, the rules are as follows: Entry 1) Wait for a big...
[Deleted]
Hi.. Is there anyone who knows about GUPPY system along with HMA .. I found some post in some other forum that it is very profitable and can be trade from any time frame.. please everything that u know about this system. Thanks
Does anyone know of a manual or auto trading system/EA that is reliable and actually works? I have tried a number of them but unfortunately after a day or so, they all make a wrong decision and incur heavy DD I just arrived here and I must say after spending a couple of hours reading through...
Before I start I know there will be you out there who will think that I am mad, however humour me! Hi everyone, I am new to trading forex and have been running demo accounts and analysing charts. I have noticed that in most cases an opening price on a new bar (on a bar chart, its easier to see)...
[Deleted]
My idea is to build an EA that will take a user input for a resistance and a support trendline by either inserting 2 price & time points for each line or by simply drawing on the chart (if possible that would be absolutely awesome). If slopes are negative the algorithm would automatically go short
Hi people, I have been reading through this forum and here is my little contribution to the forex trading fraternity. I developed and tested my EA, I call it the "Forex Trend Catcher EA". This is a trend following EA designed for the 1hr time frame and higher. A few things about this EA. 1. It is
i have gathered some tools and started trading today watch as my stratergy improves and balance grows. Any Suggestions and comments are appreciated. Thank You.
Hi, I'm looking for a simple moving average EA, which can enter the market at signal line after the breakout in any direction. Basically it needs to enter after some retracement and when it touches signal line again. I'm sure some might have coded this already. Can anyone please share that EA?...
[Deleted]
  ADX, RSI & ATR strategy  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hey I thought I'd share a strategy that has worked fairly well for me so far. Basically it uses a 14 period ADX and a 5 and 21 period RSI as its signals for entry. The system is based on the 1H GBPJPY but it might work with other pairs and time-frames. Buy Signals 21 & 5 period RSI breaking thru 30...
This system works on eurchf 15 minutes please read the attatched manual for deatils , pictures will follow soon(tommorrow) I would appreciate your questions and suggestion ( though i believe the system is good as it is but perfection belong to God alone) Trading this system will require your...
  The AshFX System - Version II  (24   1 2 3)
Dear all, I'm proud to present my latest system, AshFX: Version II. This system is simple, easy, & profitable. AshFX V2 uses the following indicators: - Parabolic SAR (0.05, 0.2) - AC (Accelerator Oscillator) - AO (Awesome Oscillator) - Stochastics (5,3,3) The system can be used on any...
We are in the process of developing a trading strategy. This could be a good learning process for those who are new to Forex. If you would like to follow the discussions around if visit RainBow 7: A Forex Trading Strategy. The system includes a custom indicator and an Expert Advisor. You may...
[Deleted]
  Super Simple System  (21   1 2 3)
This systems is purely based on list on indicators to help determining timing to enter the market. Signal to enter Super Signal will give you many signal when to enter the trade, it will alert you many times but bear in mind it is to let you know to get ready and not to enter right...
[Deleted]
Here's a money management idea to make trading profitable - hopefully very profitable. Just about any strat (strategy) is successful when combined with prudent money management and traded at the right time. i.e trade a trend following strat. when markets are trending, trade a retracement strat. when
  Urban Towers Scalping Strategy  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Name : Urban Towers Scalping Strategy by urbanforex Indicators : Blue MA Time Frame : 15min Description : During a trend, when the market retraces to the blue MA with at least 3 consecutive lower highs (3 towers), we enter at the break of the high of the last high. Ok let me explain in details one...
[Deleted]
My name is Oleg. I have been trading on the Forex market for seven years already. And the last three years I traded successfully. I would like to share my trade secrets and to learn something new. I have non commercial blog and publish interesting information and strategies in my MT4 blog.
  Thanks Linuxser- Got it now  (11   1 2)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Thrall System Scalping  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello everybody, it was I who assemble and I am sharing with you to make your tests. Sorry for my English, i'm Brazillian. EURUSD M5 Buy where: * Appear to yellow up arrow to Goldmine * The moving average has Red Cross up to Blue * Didi's Blue Line Index is up the Red Cross * Fisher is up from 0