New 5M scalping system born "suggested name Elinor" - page 5

beppi:
Hi folks,

have a few ideas to make Elinore better.

Use it and be successful!

I don't like zigzig type indicator , that make me crazy

I have a thought:

this system should be with wave system, that mean ,if I make long this time ,next time I must wait sell signal, that make this sys have very high pobilitlity . why? beacause the signal at end of trend is aways fail . and with the method I suggested we can avoid these fail signal .

thnx all

hello all,

i want to say thnx for all ppl here i did not read all posts but i got few of them,

about the system the main problem is i do not have much time to test coz of my work that's why i posted this one to get feed back from ppl and to share it too i hardly could get 3 or 4 trades per day but i will try, by the way the system is new and i still demo it i will post some results no problems what i think is the success rate of the system is not bad we get fails realy and we get good signals but the rate between good and bad i think good is more

the repaints problem i am not coder so this will be the coders job and i know there is alot of good coders here.

it is realy that the more indcis the more complicated the system but maybe the concept is 1 indicator acts like filter to the other maybe i m wrong but we r trying i think this market has somthing to tell us we have to keep search the system is for u guys modify it as u wish i will be a regular member in the thread shareing concepts

we have to get the last look to the system and put it in stress test

please guys we have to arrange the posts coz if we got somthing new we dont have to scroll all the way back of the thread well now the system is between experinced ppl that's great

i shared some trades in the early posts it has a big success rate

telling again the repaint problem i do not have claw ppl here to solve or discover them but still telling hiken does not repaint

muyuan11:
the indicator of FX FREEDOM VOID MTF shown in your chart is not correct , they could not be same. check it again.

I make a little mod for OX 4TF

1 . add redraw funtion

2 . remove indicatornum function ,force it to calculate all bar

I thint it make it update automaticly , please test it

the same problem does not update when u switch between charts u get new bars added

I observe Heiken Ashi_SW (TF 30) repaint in real time ,not only in tester

first pic Heiken Ashi_SW (TF 30) is red now , and I draw red line to mark it.

second pic after 10 min , Heiken Ashi_SW (TF 30) turn to blue include the bar I marked red in first pic. that meam it repaint .

so use Heiken Ashi_SW (TF 30 TF 60) carefully.

Files:

cableguy_mcm:
the same problem does not update when u switch between charts u get new bars added

firstly I am not good coder

sometime when ticket is quickly ,the color not show,when I saw ,but at last It will fixed ,don't worry ,the Ox signal never change at last, if you are not sure, reload tpl .you will see.

now i want to say somthing,

seconds before this post we got somthing i still want to say hiken still doing great job telling us do not get short trade , the snap shot will tell what i want

and once we got a setup long and i missed it in the same time here is an update for the price after the trigger

still have hiken in the orignal setup

after hiken 30 repaints and got red it got at the second bar blue with the 60TF this means ofcours the 2 hiken at the 2 frames agree for bull move

muyuan11:
I observe Heiken Ashi_SW (TF 30) repaint in real time ,not only in tester

first pic Heiken Ashi_SW (TF 30) is red now , and I draw red line to mark it.

second pic after 10 min , Heiken Ashi_SW (TF 30) turn to blue include the bar I marked red in first pic. that meam it repaint .

so use Heiken Ashi_SW (TF 30 TF 60) carefully.

now i got ur idea

this pics in the same time i got my pics, well hiken realy repaints in 30TF and this is natural coz 30TF is faster than 60TF hiken has to repaint that is coz hiken is an avreage bar so here i still get the base one the 60 TF and the 30 TF when it goes the same color with 60 it gives us dierction got my concept just like stoch indicators when u get 2 of them in the same direction

ok let me tell u hiken ashi always repaint untill bar close if u get red one on 30 and the 60 is blue this means that the 60 still pointing on that avg bar has bull power but inside it bear in the 30 TF so 30TF has to repaint if the 30 chages color to match with 60 it is a full bull power in the bar u will never get hiken 60 change before the 30 TF i hope u got my concept

and when hiken 30 turns the same color to the 60TF we got indication double hiken color at 2 frames

let me add more in ur first pic indicated of repaint u see a cross with red bear bar ok but in that bar hiken still saves the blue color this gives us hint that we could not trade on this bar only we could not trade short on this bar coz hiken still see that bull move intact then u get 2 red bars means hi ken on 30TF making correction then the next one turns blue we finish correction on the 30TF and start another bull move

cableguy_mcm:
now i got ur idea

this pics in the same time i got my pics, well hiken realy repaints in 30TF and this is natural coz 30TF is faster than 60TF hiken has to repaint that is coz hiken is an avreage bar so here i still get the base one the 60 TF and the 30 TF when it goes the same color with 60 it gives us dierction got my concept just like stoch indicators when u get 2 of them in the same direction

ok let me tell u hiken ashi always repaint untill bar close if u get red one on 30 and the 60 is blue this means that the 60 still pointing on that avg bar has bull power but inside it bear in the 30 TF so 30TF has to repaint if the 30 chages color to match with 60 it is a full bull power in the bar u will never get hiken 60 change before the 30 TF i hope u got my concept

and when hiken 30 turns the same color to the 60TF we got indication double hiken color at 2 frames

yes , if trend continue ,the color never change , but if not luck ,price get back , the color will repaint. that is

one way make it not repaint , just show last bar TF 30 hiken (it have close bar ,so it fixed ,never change) ,but maybe hiken look little different . If you need ,I can code it for ,let you test , I can prove it never repaint . but it is really different from hiken we using now , I think it will be a little late or delay

This system has to many MTF indicators to any good. Try it live and see. It may work occasionally, but in the long run its going to give a bunch of bad signals.

Reason: