Technical Indicators - page 131

Hello everyone, I transfered mouteki indicator's code from MQL4 to MQL5. I want to put take profit and demand lines points in a buffer as an output of this indicator. how can I do that?
  Oasis indic  (7)
Hello Everyone, Do you know how does this indicator calculates every currency's strength? I tried the way used in the excel file but I didn't get the same result. http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1059901&d=1350469552
  Trendlines  (7)
Hey guys, I am making an EA but I want to include an indicator that will detect a trendline and use it to determine if a trade should be opened. My problem is how I can construct an indicator that will figure what I did with this chart: How could I have the indicator determine what I just did...
Hi at all, is there anyone, who can programming an indicator, who can sign signals over or under the actual candles or simply in the Chart, if there is the following scalping-strategy in M1/M5 for EurUSD and other Majors: 1. The RSI(10) must be for "Buy"-signals over the Zone 55 and at the same time
Dear, //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                    &...
Hello to everyone :) Just wondering if there is an indicator like this one or the same for MT5 - http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?1991-Colored-RSI-with-alert-indicator Really like it in MT4 but would also like to use it in MT5. Thanks :)
Please, I need a good indicator to filter some signals. Someone would have to get me some?
Hello fellow traders! I am fairly new to FOREX trading, but have been spending my time learning indicators, chart patterns, and fundamental effects on price action. I have developed a strategy that involves Bollinger Bands, Fib lines, AO, MACD, and a few other indicators within MT4. However, as I...
Hello Every body, I am newbie at Forex.So I personally strongly request of all you If any one can send me Doji Alert Indicator.I oblige you forever.My email: rezaonline24@gmail.com Thanks and best REZA
About use of CiIchimoku class. Above a code of EA intended for test. When print values of ichimoku lines ChinkouSpan, TenkanSen or KinjunSen, a value is the same 1.797693134862316e+308 Thanks for help. #include <Indicators/Trend.mqh> MqlTick m_tick ; CiIchimoku* m_ichimoku; int OnInit() {
Hi, I HATE programming so where can I post a job order to have an alert indicator made? This site hurts my head too. I need a line or a hand drawn fib type tool that sounds off the alert when the line gets touched. Thx. PS ...I'm a trader not a programmer so if you flame me for sounding stupid...
Could anyone point out why there is an vertical line appeared on the indicator (instead of start from the very beginning)? where I did wrong and how to fix it? Thank you in advance The logic is just simply want to add $5 to the MA30
  Cloud.mql5  (3)
Hi, i have installed the Meta Tester 5 Agents Manager and did all settings. But actually my cpu load is 0 %. Is there actually no work available?
Hi all i was trying to add a an alert to an indicator I found over in the code base section, I am not sure what I did wrong as the alert pops at the end of each candle close now, but not when the arrows are triggered. Below is the code, and I have also attached the indicator...
Hi, I'm after a MT5 programmer who can create an indicator that shows ratios between zig-zags. There are plenty of MT4 indicators that can do this, but I've not seen one for MT5. See the attached diagram of an MT4 indicator that shows what I want. I want to be able to adjust the zig-zag settings...
Hello, I try to write a custom indicator. I have done quite well, but I noticed a strange thing. If I try to attach my custom indicator to the same chart more than once, with different settings, the second indicator window does not print any value. If I attach to the chart the indicator...
GOOD DAY. All traders have gone through dozens if not hundreds of indicators trying to find a few that seem to best fit their trading style or actually help their EA programming. I have been manually trading for 7 years now and wanted to share a few FREE indicators that I found that have actually...
[Deleted]
Here is a customized version of the Center of Gravity Indicator. It displays dynamic support and resistance lines every candle. The indicator will automatically cycle through a certain amount of candles to see what COG settings were the most efficient. It then uses these settings to produce the...
i 'm looking for a indicator script that draw horizzontal line price when some ondicator cut another indicator there are some thing similar maybe for mt4&nbsp;
Hi. I have looked extensively for this indicator for MT5 on the internet. It takes periodic screenshots of charts and stores them in the experts\files folder in MT4. I am not a coder so could someone please help me find this indicator or convert the attached one to MT5? Thank you! Chris
Hi I'm new to MQL5 and forex trading, have written a basic EA to prove some of the syntax's and have this running on a demo account. I would like to analyse previous candles noting the length and open / close prices. x = candle[0].length; // Last Candley = candle[1].length; // Candle previous...
Could someone please explain how to ensure the indicator calculates all bars available on the first run, and then only the bar that most recently appears. My indicator calculates what I want on the first run, but then does nothing. I can't figure out why. if (_BarsCalculated== 0 ) { StartIndex
WHY DO YOU USE INDICATORS THAT CHANGE VALUES WHEN PERIOD CHANGES? TRADING WHY DO YOU USE INDICATORS THAT CHANGE VALUES WHEN PERIOD CHANGES? - YouTube
Hi Traders, I wonder if anyone knows how I could arrange this code so it turns both the bid and the ask on and off at the same time? Currently it switches the Bid and then the Ask on and off sequentially. I'd be most grateful if someone could help. Many thanks bool toggle =...
Hi, The Sleep() function isn't allowed for a custom indicator. Is there any workaround ? I wrote the following code but it doesnt work fine when I change timeframes of charts. But when I did the same thing with Expert Adviser program, it works fine by using the Sleep() function. How can I do...
I am trying to figure out the best way to use the redgreen indicator, but can't. Anyone have any advice on this? Any advise is very much appriciated.
Hi All, I created an indicator which takes a chart screenshot and saves it. The name of the saved file includes symbol together with time when the screenshot was taken: ChartScreenShot(0,_Symbol + " @ " + (string)stm.hour + (string)stm.min+".gif",WIDTH,HEIGHT,ALIGN_RIGHT); What I want to then...
Someone has the indicator and oscillator CandleCode developed by Viktor Likhovidov? Could someone develop?
Hey, I am trying to draw horizontal lines in an indicator. Attached is a simple example program of how I am trying to do that. Basically, I am calling "ObjectCreate(chartId, "line", OBJ_HLINE, 0,0,price[n]) to create a horizontal line. But when testing the indicator, I do not see any lines. Any...